外貿知識大全網

外貿英語口語900句[完整版]

外貿英語口語900句[完整版].jpg

  前言:文章《外貿英語口語900句[完整版]》由周林為你分享,來源于“網絡整理”,是周林個人感覺非常不錯的文章,因此為大家分享;文章《外貿英語口語900句[完整版]》僅供參考自學,信息準確性,見仁見智,周林提醒大家該文章不可作商業用途,否則后果自負,本站原創內容未經書面允許不得轉載,否則以“侵權”追究。

外貿英語口語900句:

商務英語口語 900 句》Unit 1 希望與要求 Part 1"

"1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis OF quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

2 .In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

3. Our hope is to estaBLish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

4. We looking forward to further extENSions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待進一步保持愉快的業務關系。

5. It ’ s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing.with you.

我們的希望是和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

6. We looking forward to reCEiving your quotation very s/oon.

我們期待盡快收到你們的報價單。

7.I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能夠看到我們事實上已經作出了最大程度的讓價。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我們希望在你方便的時候和你洽談業務。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我們非常希望和你進行皮鞋的買賣生意。

10.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation.we shall be able to conclude this transACTion with you in the near further.

我們期待您的及時反饋,并且相信通過互相之間的合作,我們會進行越來越多的交易。

11.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我們可以一起做生意,期待盡快得到您的回答。

12.I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我們合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我們能夠繼續合作。

14 .We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我們真誠地希望本次交易雙方都能滿意。 15.We hoped that this market trend will continue.希望市場形勢能夠繼續保持。

Part Two

16 .It is hoped that you will seriously take this maTTer into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考慮一下這個事情,并且盡快給我們一個回復。

17 .We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你們能公正地處理我們的請求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望盡快得到你們的答復。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我們期待你們的盡快答復。"

"20. We hoped that this dispute can be seTTled through friendly negotiation without be submit for arbitration.

希望此次爭端可以通過友好協商的方式解決,而不是通過仲裁的方式解決。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date .

希望你們盡早進行結算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感謝您的早日結算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望盡快解決債權問題。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以后不再會有這種麻煩。

25 .We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我們期待你們能夠盡快給我們一個比較低的價格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我們希望這個事情能夠得到滿意的結果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我不希望這個令人不快的意外不會妨礙我們以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我們希望這件事不會影響我們良好的關系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望這個生意對我們雙方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望這個意外不會傷害我們之間的良好關系。

Unit 2 產品介紹

Part One

31. This model of typewriter is efficient and endurable , economical and practical for middle school students.

此款打印機高效,耐用,經濟特別適合與中學生使用。

32. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact-sized, energy-saving and it ’ also easy-to-learn and easy-to-operate.

我們生產的電腦以高品質,結構緊湊,節能,學習操作簡易而著稱。

33.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects .

我們的產品不僅與同等產品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。

34. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用這臺機器可以使生產率提高 30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以完成。

35. This product will pay its own way in a year.

此機器可以維持使用一年。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in 6 month.

使用這臺機器 6 個月就可收回投資成本。

37.The new type of suitcase card designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我們的工程師設計的包裝物卡片精致而實用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jAMS.

這款自行車可以折疊成一半那么大,便于手提,特別適用與旅行或交通擁擠時。"

"39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable speed bicycle is 30 K/H .

這款賽車速度最快可達 30 公里每小時。

40.These machines have few breakdowns and easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

機構設備結構簡單,因此故障少,便于維護。

41.Compared with other brands, this kind of tyre cost less per mile and wear much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

與其他品牌相比,這種輪胎使用高品質橡膠,磨損小,耐用。

42. This kind of tyre is characteristic of nonskid stop on wet road.

此輪胎可在濕滑路面正常使用。

43.This material has a durable and easy-to-clean surface.

這種材料便于清洗,且耐用。

44.This kind of air-conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

這種空調經濟耐用,適用與公司,企業。

45.Our products are as superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我們的產品質量卓越,是典型的東方式設計風格。

Part two

46.Our silk garments are made of super pure silk material and by traditional skills. 我們的真絲衣物是由上等純絲為材料,以傳統手工技術制成。

47. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have long enjoyed great fame both at home and abOArd.

這類衣物華既麗而且極具鑒賞價值,享譽國內外。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy they are both portable and endurable. 我們的打印機由輕質的硬質合金制成,攜帶方便,經久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and various the kinds and the styles in

order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我們向您推薦的這款手提包由最好的皮革制成,品種齊全,風格各異,以滿足貴國各種人群的不同需要。 50.As our products have all the feature you need and 20% cheaper compared with that Japanese made ,I strongly recommended to you.

我向您強烈推薦,我們的產品具備您所想要的全部特征,而且比同等日本產品便宜 20%。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.

這個品牌的真空凈化器是目前國際市場上最具有競爭力且銷量最好的一款。

52. “ Forever ” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.

“永久”牌變速賽車在您的市場中一定熱銷。

53. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price oursilk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

鑒于它的高品質和合理的價格,我們的真絲衣物在歐洲市場備受好評,銷售很快。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我們認為我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以在價格上與日貨競爭。

55. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我們的貨物在其他市場上也備受好評。

56.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.

由于品質卓越,這款商品經常在一些地區脫銷。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.

我們的產品質量好,價格低廉,一定會在您的市場上熱銷。

58.These items are most sellable in our market."

"這些產品在我們的市場中有售。

59.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

此類玩具在我們的市場中供貨充足穩定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.

我們很高興向您推薦我們的產品,并為您提供樣件。

Unit three 業務范圍介紹

Part I

61. We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業生產燈具的國有企業。

62. We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business

我司是一家同行業的領導性的出口企業

63. We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高興向你介紹我司為一家專業出口罐裝貨物的國有企業

64. We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two deCADes.

我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業 20 余年

65. Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于從事紡織品出口生意

66. The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司從事的主要產品是電子產品

67. Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于家業產品業務

68. We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我們主要從事臺布出口業務

69. Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要從事絲織品出口業務

70. Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司專門從事中國絲綢衣服出口

71. We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我們從事機械進出口業務

72. We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我們現從事東南亞水果進口生意

73. We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我們主要從事各類鐘表及手表生意

74. We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我們也做各類絲織品生意

75. Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我們的業務范圍為日用品,比如領帶,腰帶和襯衫

Part two

76. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期優勢

77. We are in a position to accept ordersagainst customers samples specifying design, speCIFications and packaging requirements."

"我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單

78. We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, pORCelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我們出口稻草類和柳制品、刺繡品、瓷陶器、翡翠飾品、古董、中國油畫、絲花和各種玩具和禮品

79. Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家從事工農業方面的先進技術的機械和化學制品的廠家

80. Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

電子產品在我司業務范圍內

81. We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我們也出口手工絲制業務

82. We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我們已經和許多亞洲國家從事多年的玻璃生意

83. Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是將中國產品銷往歐洲市場

84. We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products

我們也從事化工和農業產品的進出口業務

85. We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions

我們有 30 多年的金屬和礦石進出口歷史,已有 80 余個國家的客戶和朋友

86. Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、貿易、生產和服務為一體的集團性公司

87. As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of homeelectronics, computers and telecommunications in China

作為一家合資企業,我們在中國家電、計算機和電訊領域獲得卓越的地位

88. We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers ’ own trade MARKS or brand names

我們正準備接受來自客戶自有商標和品牌商品的訂單

89. We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我們已經從事皮鞋和手套 20 余年

90. We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我們已從事設備制造 20 余年 Unite four 承諾

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我們保證這類事情在將來的交付中不再發生

92.We’ d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you of our broad attention in handling your future order.

我們十分珍惜這次機會,保證在將來的訂單中更加注意

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send ,I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我們的產品一直如我們發給你的樣品那樣好,我能保證將不會降低質量

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what ’ s samples you saw just now.

我保證在質量上,我們下月發給你的貨物和剛才你看到的樣品是一樣的

95.I can promise you that the product we send you will be of A-one quality.

我能保證我們將發給你的產品屬于 A 級"

"96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

確信我們產品質量一流

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保證付款將不遲于六月末

98.I promise I will check into these prob/lems and find out if they were our fault.

我保證我將檢查這些問題并確認是否我們的過錯

99.We can make sure that goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我們能確信貨物在運輸過程中避免受損

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我們將重新保證設備維修的保護

Unite Five 詢盤

Part One.

101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

請把附件中詢價單上的貨物價格(雅加達, CIF)報給我們。

102.Please quote (CIF,漢堡)的最低價格報給我們。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

請把 10 令白色海報紙(fob,倫敦)的最低價格報給我們。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

為了我們合作圓滿,請把最具競爭力的價格報給我們。 105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .請把肥料的最低價格報給我們。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

請把最好的價格報給我們并注明每種產品最小起訂量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hongkong bases for hand made leather gloves.

請報給我們手工制作的皮手套價格( CIF,香港. 108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York)請報給我們價格( FOB,紐約)

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.

我們已對你們的項目做了一個詢價,請在這個月底以前報價。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想詢問一下這種包的價格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你們能對這種產品進行報價,我們將無比高興。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull ” brand household scissors and we wish to have your cnf Shanghai quotations.

許多客戶對你們“海鷗”牌的家用剪刀很感興趣,期待您的報價(CNF上海)

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我們想知道已經印好的衣服布料的價格(CIF 東京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我們熱切地想得到你們的產品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你們這種牌子的收音機,我們將很高興。

Part Two.

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我們想知道關于這種米的價格。"

"117.We ‘d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我們想知道每種顏色,每種款式的最小起訂量。 118.What price could you quote us on two dozens sets?你們給我們報的 2 打的價格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15%wool and 85%cotton,

bound with rayon satin?

請報給我們以下產品價格: 71*81 的羊毛毯子,成份 15%羊毛, 85%棉,人造絲綁定的? 120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?

你們想訂多少這種牌子的領帶?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?如果我們訂 10,000 套,你們會提供什么優惠? 122.What ’ s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

請問 1000KG的白糖的價格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

請問你們是否能夠提供這種質量的,大約每米 50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?

如果我們的采購量是固定的,你們能降價多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?

請問一個這種尺寸的定單,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?

請告知我方,你們會給我們什么特殊的優惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I ‘ ld to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

這張單子是我們的要求,我想知道到紐約的最低 CIF 價格。

128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

請把倫敦 CIF 的最低價格報給我們。

129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方采購量很大,你方會給我方多少折扣,請告知,我方將非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

請于明天告知我方:最好的價格和裝船期。

Unite Six 報盤

Part one

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答復為準的報盤,但需在 6 月 29 日前到達。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 Days, we will make you a firm order at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在 10 天內能接到你方訂單,我方將按所報價格確定訂單。

133.This offer is firm for 5 days.

該盤的有效期為 5 天

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hongkong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的報價以 FOB上海,而不是 CIF 香港。我方報盤的有效期至 8 月 31 日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答復為準的報盤,但需不遲于 12 月 23 日中午到達。 136.We have the offer ready for you.

我們已準備好給你方的報盤。"

"137.I ’ d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don ’t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我們不能在下個星期一前收到答復,該報盤將會被撤銷。

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

該報盤從 1 月 1 日起 10 天內有效。

139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方產品物美價廉,因此我們對你方能接受我方報盤很有信心,但需在 5 月 4 日前。 140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I belive.

自市場的飛速發展,我相信我方所報的價格是最合理的。

141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

這是我方最近的價格單。你能發現我方的價格是最具競爭力的。

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我們相信我們所報的價格與其他公司相比更具競爭力。 143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.我方希望你方能盡快接受報盤并下訂單。

144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from

you soon.

我方感到好的報盤能令你方滿意。希望能盡快收到你方令人欣喜的答復

145.If you think our propOSAl acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方認為可以接受我們的提議,請早日訂單。 146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.我們很榮幸將我方產品報盤給你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the

overseas market.

我方很榮幸為你方就手工制地毯報盤,這種地毯在海外廣受好評。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

就 200 打塑料窗簾以 45 美元。我方還為你方保留訂單嗎?

149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.

我方給你方的價格是 1440 美元, FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我們很高興就 1500 打男式襯衫給你方報價,每件 5 元, CIF 紐約,即時裝運。按之前你方寄來的樣品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根據你方要求,我方提供你方 2000 打放大鏡,每打 30 美元, CIF 舊金山,九月裝運。

152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of £ 135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方會給你方提供 50 長噸, 每單 10 長噸,以非常優惠的價格,每長噸 135,CIF 上海。

153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.

我們為你方提供 1500 噸加拿大燕麥片,每噸 500 英磅。

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping .

我方的報價是 75 美元一臺打字機,如果海運的話,有 10%的折扣。 155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我們的平均售價是每個 180 美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at £ 150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in"

"April.

我方為你公司提供 2000 噸化學肥料,每長噸 150,CIF 越南, 4 月起運。

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供 15%的質量折扣,但我們準備給 20%的折扣,如若你方將全部買下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a fas vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.

我這里有我們的 FAS船邊交貨的價格單,這個價格是不容商議的。

159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.

因為價格正在穩步上升,我方建議你方早日下訂單。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方產品需求量大,供應有限。因此我方建議你方盡早接受此報盤。

Unite Seven 還盤

Part one

161. Wehope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望貴方能認真考慮我方的還盤,并盡快告知決定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考慮一下報價,如果能夠重新報價,我方可以折中處理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方報價,我們將沒有多少利潤可賺,因為本地市場主要銷售中等價格的產品。

164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的競爭者出價相當低,除非你們降價,否則我們只好去其他地方購買

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的報價將會使我方損失慘重,更別說利潤了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的報價比來自其他國家競爭者的報價高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方價格是不是真的沒有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方可以以比你方報價低的價格從其他渠道購買商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

你方報價和競爭者的報價相差很大

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望貴方可以報出最低價,否則我們只好到其他地方下訂單

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果你方堅持最初的報價,我方的利潤將大幅縮減

172.We didn ’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方沒有想到你方給的折扣這么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方報價應該基于我方客戶的實際狀況"

"174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市場,相似產品很多,并且價格更低,我方擔心很多老顧客會流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

無法接受你方報盤,因為另外一個供應商給我們 5%折扣

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的報價并不比其他報價有優勢

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遺憾的通知貴方,你方價格比其他供應商要高 9%

178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

與其他供應商報價相比,你方價格缺乏競爭力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方報價對競爭者報價沒有優勢

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方還盤與國際市場相符,公平合理

Part Two

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出價比我們想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我們很遺憾的聲明:我們的消費者認為你的價格太高了,而且和普遍的市場價比,高的過分了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我們感謝你的商品質量這么好,但我們不會接受你的條件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我們發現你的價格太高了,我們無法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我們很遺憾的告訴你的出價一丁點也不讓我們滿意。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的報價太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出價我們無法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的價格太高,它會使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的訂價如此之高,我方根本無法推銷。 190.Your price is beyond our expectation.你方的價格超出了我們的預料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您應該知道同樣產品因市場不同,定價應有不同。按照我們這里的市場行情,你們的價格也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你們的縫紉機價格高的讓人無法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility"

"of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遺憾,你方的價格偏高,如果你方不能降價 20%,生意根本沒辦法談成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的價格漲得太快,我方根本無法以如此高價銷售你方產品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遺憾,因你方的價格也太高,根本沒可能達成交易。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的報價根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

如果你方堅持按原來報價,生意根本沒辦法談下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

如果你方能出價更合理,我們可能會加大訂單數量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方價格,毫無可能達成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方報價不利于增大我們這里的市場份額。

Unit Eight 對還盤的反應

Part one.

201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

你的還盤太低,尤其是這么小的訂單量 202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.我們的價格處于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.

我們產品的價格適中

204.This is the best price we can give you.

這是我報給你的最優價格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

價格已經下降到臨界點

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

我們的價格已經是地板價了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已經沒有進一步降價的空間了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

考慮已經在這個價格上出售的數量,再降價已經勉為其難了

209.We can not make any further discounts.

我們不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can ’ t make any concessions .

這是我們的底價,我們不能再做任何讓步

211.Sorry, we generally don  ’t quote on a discount basis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基礎上報價 212.We can ’t make any allowance for this lot.我們不能再做任何讓步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed."這是我們能為貴司提供的最佳報盤,我們認為這的確是地板價。

214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕沒有再議價的空間了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

這是一個特殊的報盤,它不針對我們普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

恐怕價格下降的可能性是非常遙遠的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can ’ t do better.

我們給你報的是最低價,我們不能再讓步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can’ t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遺憾的告訴你我們不能再降價來滿足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.

我們處境困難,無法在你降價的要求讓你滿意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

的確很難回復你降價的要求

Part Two

221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

與你從其它任何地方獲得的報價相比,我敢說我們的報價是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won ’ t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你不能從其它公司獲得比我司更便宜的報價了

223.What we give you is a good price. We don ’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it ’s up to you.

我們給你報了個好價格,我們不想再做任何讓步,接受與否,你看著辦吧

224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我們的產品質量與其它國家的相比,你會發現我們的價格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year ’s. You must found it very competitive.

我們給你報的皮帶的價格比去年低了許多,你一定會發現它是非常有競爭力的

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon makebigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我們的報價也許有點高,但你很快會發現當市場波動停止時你會獲利頗豐

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don ’t have to worry about the profit.

當前市場趨勢是上升的,所以你不必擔心利潤

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我們的產品是非常有競爭力的,所以在利潤上沒有任何問題

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

你的還盤似乎有點高,如果這樣,我們的利潤空間將非常小

230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.

如果你將訂單增加到 30, 000 的話,我想我們的單價可降到 300, 080 美金

231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果訂單翻倍的話,我們可以考慮給你 8%的折扣 232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.我們最多能做到的是我們報價降低 2%

233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product."

"你所在的區域有這么多富人,對他們而言,高價格意味著產品高品質

234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.

如果你堅持你的還盤而不做任何讓步的話,我們的生意也許泡湯了

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.

你的報價明顯出乎了當前市場主流價格

236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.

根據你的還盤,我們很遺憾不能接受你的訂單

237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.

我們的臺布價格適中,并且適于在貴司的市場上銷售

238.We don ’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.

我們不認為這個價格在貴司的市場上有點高

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.

我們認為你的還盤不合理,因為這種材料的價格目前呈上升趨勢

240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.

根據你的價格,我們處于不能做成生意的處境,因為它遠遠低于我們的成本價

Unit Nine 要求優惠

Part One

241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的報價為 FOB Vancouver,我想問的是能否有點折扣 242.Isn ’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

能否多給我們一些折扣

243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing a order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你準備給我們一點優惠的話,我將會下 10, 000 打的訂單 244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.你會降些價嗎,這樣我們將會成交

245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我讓你看一下比你更低的報價,你能終止那個價格交易嗎

246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

如果這個訂單是個實盤的話,你能降多少

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我們可以建議你能在報價上做些折扣嗎

248.If we place a order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

如果我們下 2, 000 打的訂單,你能給我們一個特別的折扣嗎

249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?

如果我們的訂單超過 10, 000 公噸,你能否給我們一個 6%的額外傭金

250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我們希望我們購買 6,000 打時能給我們一些折扣

251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

我們要求降價,因為我們的訂單很大

252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

既然目前的市場這么疲軟,如果讓我們增加銷售量的話,你必須降價

253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我們希望能獲得關于自行車的最佳報價

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price."

"我們希望獲得最低價格的報價

255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我們可以建議你們能在報格上打個折扣嗎

Part Two

256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你能降價 2%,我們可訂 20 公噸

257.If possible we ’ d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.

如果可能的話,我們要求第公噸降 5,000.50

258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你能降 5%,我們將訂 5,000 打

259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法國產的糧已經賣到每長噸 98 美金,如果你能降價 8%,我們可能會成交

260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

如果你能降價 15% ,我們將非常希望能向你下長期的訂單,否則我們只有轉向其它供應商

261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

這么不合理的高價沒有人能夠做生意,恐怕你要降價 10%

262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

如果你能給我 5%傭金的話,我們可以先下個試單

263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to buy your products.

只有降價 10%以上顧客才能被誘導購買你們的產品

264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我們的訂單每季超過 2,500 單位,我們要求降價 10%

265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果訂單超過 10,000 套,我們希望你能給我們特別的 2%折扣 266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

請給我們目錄上價格 5%的折扣

267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我們希望你們報價至少降低 5%,否則生意將無法進展

268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我們能接受產品合同價格降低的 20%價格

269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

若你們能夠降價 5%,生意還是有希望的

270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

若價格低于每公噸 1200 磅,我們將向你下訂單

Unit 10 給與優惠

271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

訂單為 100 件或更多,我們將給你 1.5%的特別折扣

272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

若每一規格的數量超過 1000 分的話, 5%的折扣可能被允許

273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.如果訂單數量為 500 套的話,我們可以在價格單基礎上給予 15%的折扣 274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

對于訂單為 100 打或更多,我們樂意給予 5%的折扣"

"275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你將訂單增加到 50,000 件的話,我們樂意給你所要求的 5%的折扣

276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy.

對你七月份購買的任何產品,我們有權力給你 10%的折扣

277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

十二月底前你們可獲得訂單 15%的特別折扣

278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的訂單足夠大,我們準備給你降價 5%

279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

若你的訂單龐大,可有 10%的折扣

280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

如果訂單格外大,我們準備增加折扣

281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次買一整套或更多,我們同意在價格上給你 8%的折扣

282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

為幫你銷售我們的產品,我們額外給你 5%的特別折扣

283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

為了我們業務關系的良好開端,我們將降價 5%

284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

為了成交,我們將進一步降價 5%

285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

為了長期的友誼,我們準備接受收音機降價,降 6%如何

286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

為幫助你在該行業開展業務,我們準備給你 5%的折扣

287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

為了和你加強聯系,我們已經在原來的報價上降價 3%

288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

經過認真考慮,我們決定每套降到 420 美金

289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

我們正準備對我司計算機給你 15%的特別折扣 290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.我們的報價還需再加上 5%的傭金

Unite Eleven 雙方讓步

291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepare to accept your price.

鑒于過于幾年的良好合作,我們準備接受你方的價格

292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作為友好表示,我們接受 10,000 雙皮鞋 50,000 美金的價格

293.It ’s seams there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受這個價格,別無它選

294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.

會議一半,我們雙方各讓一步以使業務成交"

"295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我認為我們應該各自折衷一下以便業務成交

296.Business is quite possible if each size makes some concessions.

若雙方各自做些讓步,生意是很易達成的

297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是這樣,我們不得不同意你的付款條款

298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

我們稍降原始報價,以示讓步

299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我們可以在價格上做些讓步

300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.

為了促成生意,我們準備降價

301.We found we can make a step further provided that quantities will be no less 1,000,000 tons.

如果數量不少于 1,000,000 噸的話,我們發現我們可以做出讓步

302.To show our sincerity ,we are prepare to make you a special concession of 6%.

為表真誠,我們準備給你的特別折扣

303.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.

經過認真的考慮,我們能接受你的還盤

304.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.

考慮到你的有效訂單,我們對你做出特別對待

305.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.

既然是事實,我們例外答應你降到每臺 500 美金的要求

306.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.

由于你方增加訂單,我們樂意同意原價上給你 7%的折扣

307.To get business under way ,we are agree to take this as an exceptional case.

為了在下述方式下成交,我們同意將此作為一個特例 308.We are prepare to reducing the price to 7.21$ .我們準備將價格降到 7.21 美金

309.10% is out the question but we are prepare to offer you 8%.

盡管 10%的折扣出乎意料,但我們準備給你 8%的折扣

310.As a special accommodation we are agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.

作為一個特例,我們同意你方的 D/P 付款條件,但僅有一次

Unit 12. 訂貨及確認

Part one

311. We are please to give you a order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the prices you quoted.

根據你方報價,我們向你下了 3,000 臺庫存計算機的訂單 312.We wish to order from you your products as pro-ov purchase.我們希望就貴司的產品作為正式采購向貴司下訂單

313.We are pleased to place with you a order for 2,000 washing machines to be supply from current stock.

我們向貴司下 2,000 臺洗衣機的訂單以作庫存供應

314.We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.

根據這個采購單我們向貴司下訂單

315.Thank you for your quotation dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.

感謝你 5 月 250 日的報價,這是我們 10 只宮燈的正式訂單"

"316.We are glad to inform you that your samples are satisfactory ,we ’d like to order 4 of the items.

很高興通知你我們對貴司的樣品感到滿意,我們向你下這類中 4 款的訂單

317.If the quality is up to our expectations we shall send further orders in the near future.

若質量達到我們的期望,我們將在最近向你下新訂單

318.We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client and we are pleased to give you a order for the items on this sheet.

我們發現貴司產品在價格和質量上能使我們的客戶滿意,我們給你下該表格中此類別的訂單 319.We should be glad if you would accept our order for coffee whose number is No 3003.如果貴司能夠接受編號 3003 的咖啡訂單,我們將很高興

320.We’d like to place a order with you for 1000 cases each of No77 and 100 at 5$ and 6$ /Case FOB

Shanghai.

我們將向你訂購編號 77 和 100 各 1000 件,單價分別為 5 美金和 6 美金, FOB上海 321.What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods.

貴司產品的最小訂貨量是多少

322.I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at 250$ each.

我們確認訂購 100 臺縫紉機,價格為每臺 250 美金

323.This is our official trial order for 500 computers.

這是我們 500 臺計算的正式訂單 324.We need iron nails of all sizes.我們需要各種尺寸的鐵釘

325.If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we‘ d like to place the order with you now .

若你們能迅速供應 5000 條領帶的話,我們現在就下訂單給你

326.We hoped that you can accept the order in the buyer ’s design and measurement.

我們希望貴司能夠接受買方設計和尺寸的訂單

327.Since you are so eager to secure a order from us now we can place an order with you.

既然貴司衷心放心我們的訂單,我們可以下訂單給你

328.We will send you the order very soon ,please hurry on the execution of the order.

我們將很快下訂單給你,請趕緊完成訂單

329.If we are satisfied with the product ,I think we will place more orders.

若我們對產品滿意,我想我們會下更多的訂單

330.The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

該訂單急需,我們要求你必須盡早的運出

Part Two

331.We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我們現在確認訂購 500 套床墊和枕頭

332.We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.

我們很高興接到你的訂單且確認可以接受

333.This is the confirmation of your order place last week.

這是上周你方訂單的確認書

334.This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No 26 of April 10th.

這是關于你方 4 月 10 日編號 26 的銷售確認書

335.We have booked your order No 267 for optical instruments.

我們已經登記你方的編號 267 光學儀器的訂單

336.We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.

我們已經接受 6 月 10 日 300 臺打印機的訂單

337.We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 unit motORCycle P180."

"我們確認你方 5 月 5 日 100 臺 180 頁的摩托車的訂單

338.We have decided to accept your order in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

不顧貨源緊張,我們已經決定接受你方的訂單

339.We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.

我們現在決定向你供應你訂單中各類配件,并向政府申請出口許可證

340.We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.

感謝你方 5 月 20 日向你方供應編號 235 的 2,000 條領帶的訂單

341.You maybe assure that we shall do our best to execute the order to your satisfaction.

你也許知道我們將盡最大努力完成這個訂單以使你方滿意

342.We promise to give our best tension to the execution of your order.

我們承諾將盡我方最佳狀態以完成你方的訂單

343.We regret that owning to the shortage of stocks we are unable to fill your order.

很遺憾因為庫存不足我們不能完成你方訂單

344.We feel great regret that we can no longer supply the goods you order as the production has been discontinued since last August.

非常遺憾我們不再供應訂單上的貨物,因為生產已于八月停止

345.It is hard for us supply the amount you need.

向你方供應所需的數量是很困難的

346.It is impossible for us supply 3,000 sets for the time being.

在現有時間里向你供應 3,000 套是不可能的

347.At present, we can not undertake to entertain your order owning to the uncertain availability of raw materials.

目前由于原材料的不確定性,我們不能承諾保證你方的訂單

348.We regret that we are unable to meet your requirement for the time being as orders has been full booked.

因為訂單已滿,我們很遺憾在這個時間里不能滿足你方要求

349.We are sorry to inform you that we are not able to supply these articles for the moment.

很遺憾通知你我們在此時不能供應這些產品

350.We are too heavily committed to be able to entertain fresh orders.

我們因衷于誠信而無法供應新鮮產品

Unit Thirteen 請求代理并說明代理理由及代理能力

Part One.

351. We want to know if you could point us as your agent for the sale of your green tea.

我們想知道貴司能否指定我們作為貴司綠茶銷售的代理

352. If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.

如果貴司在這里沒有代表的話,我們有興趣做貴司的獨家代理 353.We should like to be pointed as your agent in our country.我們想擔任貴司在我國的指定代理

354.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agent for sales of your plastic

slippers.

如果貴司考慮我司擔任貴司塑料拖鞋的銷售代理的申請,我司將不甚感激

355.If you none represented you here in London yet, we would like to act as your sole agent.

如果你們在倫敦還有沒有代表的話,我們樂意做你們的獨家代理

356.As we have learned from our customer Mr. Harry that you are anxious to extend your activity in

our market and you are not represented at present. We would like to recommend our company as a most"

"suitable agent for your products.

從我們的顧客 Harry 先生那里荻悉,貴司想在我們的市場拓展業務,且貴司目前還沒有代表。我們很樂意推薦我司作為貴司產品的最合適的代理商

357.We are in a good position to be your sole agent.

擔任貴司的獨家代理,我們優勢明顯

358.We require the agency in our market for your precision apparatus.

我們要求做貴司精密儀器在我們市場的代理

359.We hoped that you will point our company as the soled distributor in Japan.

我們希望貴司愿意指定我司作為貴司在日本的獨家經銷商

360.You can entrust us with the soled agency for your shirt in our country.

你們可以委托我司作為貴司襯衫在我國的獨家代理商 361.We ask to be the sole agent for your clock in our territory.我們要求成為貴司鐘表在我們國家的獨家代理商

362.We’d appreciated very much if you could give us the opportunity to act for you in this city.

如果貴司能提供機會讓我們擔任貴司在該城市的代理的話,我們將不勝感激。

363.We can represent your chemical products if you agree.

若貴司同意,我們能代理貴司的化學產品

364.We’d like to offer our service in the sale of your refrigerators.

我們很樂意在銷售貴司冰箱方面盡綿薄之力

365.We shall be very much pleased to act as your sole agent in China for your products.

若擔任貴司產品在中國的獨家代理,我們將非常高興

Part Two

366.We are able to work as your sole agent because we have local knowledge and wide connections.

我們能夠勝任擔當貴司的獨家,因為我們有本土化和廣泛關系的優勢

367.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我們能夠勝任代理,因為我們有一支訓練有互的銷售隊伍

368.If we may have the honor to act as your sole agent in the sale of handy crafts in our territory . No doubts such ties will do good to expend our mutual trade.

如果我們能夠擔任貴司手工品在我們區域中的獨家代理,拓展我們雙方的貿易例如領帶將沒有任何問題

369.If you can sign a sole agency agreements with us will double our turnover.

如果和我們簽訂獨家代理協議的話,將會使銷售額翻番

370.If you make us your agent in China, we will try our best to push and publicize your products.

如果貴司讓我們做貴司在中國代理的話,我們將盡最大努力來推進和宣傳貴司的產品

371.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.

在擔任貴司獨家代理方面我司具有多面的優勢

372.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.

我們有充分的調研能力來做貴司的獨家代理

373. We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.

我們有足夠的積極的經驗來擔任貴司的獨家代理

374.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.

我們自信我們在國際貿易市場的經歷能夠取得貴司的信任

375.We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我們相信我們多年的國際貿易經驗能夠毫無疑問地符合貴司的要求

376.The salesman in our company is well trained and have rich canvassing experience .

我司的銷售人員訓練有素,有豐富的調研經驗"

"377.It is our hope that after knowing our sales ability you will consider according us the exclusive selling right for your portable cassette recorders.

知道我們的銷售能力后,我們希望貴司可以根據我們獨有的銷售能力來考慮貴司的便攜式卡帶機

378. We have 30 years experience in agency and we believe that we could work up very satisfactory in pushing the sales of your products.

我們有 30 年的代理經驗,我們相信在推進貴司產品方面能夠讓貴司滿意

379. We can assure you that we are well experienced in this line.

我們讓你確信我們在這個行業經驗豐富

380. Which our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基于我們對貴司產品在我們市場上的豐富市場經驗,我們有能力將營業額做到 50,000 美金

Unit 14. 對代理請求的回應

Part one

381. We are glad to offer you for the sale of our products in your city.

很高興回復你關于我們產品在貴城的銷售

382.We have decided to offer you an appointed as our sole agent for New York.

我們已經決定讓你做我們在紐約的獨家代理

383.Your experience in this field make us believe that you can be a good agent.

你在該領域的經驗使我們相信你能成為一個優秀的代理商 384.We feeling inclined to agree to your agency of our products.我們傾向你做我們產品的代理

385.We are willing to negotiate with you on your proposal to act as our agent.

我們愿意同你討論你做我們代理的提議

386.After paying due consideration to your proposals and investigating your business standing , we have decided to appoint you as our agent in the district you defind.

經過對你的提議及對你商譽的調查 , 我們已經決定指定你作為我們在該區域的代理

387.Considering that you are experienced in promoting the sale of our crafted paper and your market still have potential, we have decide to appoint you as our sole agent in your local market.

考慮到貴司在推廣我司工藝品的經驗以及貴司仍存在市場潛力 , 我們決定指定你作為我們在你本地的代理

388.We regret that we are unable to accept your proposal since we already have an agent in your area.

遺憾的告訴你我們不能接受你的建議 , 因為我們在這個區域已經有代理商了 389.We have already appointed a Tokyo-Silk as our agent in your territory. 我們已經授權一家東京絲綢公司作為我們在你們區域的代理商

390.Sorry, we have already several representatives of our products in your district.

對不起 , 我們已有幾家代理在你區域從事我們產品的銷售

391.We have honestly consider your proposal to represent us in your city for the sale of Chinese porcelain vases and have now appointed you as our agent.

我們認真考慮了貴司在貴城銷售中國瓷器的建議 , 我們現在指定你為我們的代理商

392.Your application for sole agency is now under our careful consideration , if possible we should like to know your plan to push the sale of your products.

你做我們獨家代理的建議我們認真考慮 , 如果可能的話 , 我們想聽一下你們如何推廣產品銷售

393.I think we have to about your proposal about agency carefully.

我想我們不得不認真考慮你擔任我司的代理的提議

394.Please tell us your detailed plan of sales promotion so that we may proceed with our negotiations about the terms of agency agreement.

請告訴我們關于貴司促進銷售的詳細計劃 , 以便我們進行代理協議的討論"

"395. Your proposal for sole agency will soon be under careful study.

你方獨家代理的建議將很快納入我們的認真研究之中

Part Two

396.We are not inclined to consider any questions concerning agents.

我們不傾向考慮關于代理的任何問題

397.We are not prepare to point a agent for your district.

我們不準備在你方區域指定代理商

398.We have no intention of considering exclusive sells in your market at present

目前我們不考慮在你方區域進行獨家銷售

399.We are not ready yet to discuss the question of agency in the present moment.

目前我們還沒準備討論代理的問題

400.Since the market situation is not known to us, we are not going to take the question of sole agency into consideration for the time being.

由于我對市場情況不了解,故現在我們不將任何獨家代理問題納入考慮之中

401.As the volume of business concluded by you is not big enough, we won ’ t consider the question of agency.

由于貴司所做業務的量不夠大,我們不考慮代理問題

402.We think it premature for us to discuss the question of agency at present stage.

我們認為對我們而言目前討論代理問題還不成熟 403.The time is not yet mature to discussion of agency.討論代理的時機還未成熟

404.We would like to say that this initial stage contract between us , both side do not understand each other very well, so there seems to be no sufficient bases for us to negotiate agency.

由于彼此還不甚了解,我們認為我們之間初始階段的關于代理的協議似乎還不充分

405.I am afraid that this is not good time yet to push the sales of our product in your market.

恐怕在你方市場推廣我司產品還不是好時機

406.We do not think the time is right for the discussion of the question of exclusive agency.

我們認為此時討論獨家代理問題不妥

407.We regret to say that since there is so far no transaction concluded between us, we have to decline your quest for agency.

由于我們之間業務還未開展,很遺憾我們終止你方代理的請求

408.The question of agency is still under consideration and we hope you will continue your effort to push the sale of our product at present stage.

關于代理的問題我們仍在考慮之中,希望你方在現階段仍需努力推廣我司產品的銷售

409.We shall not consider pointing you as our sole agent until your sales record justify our doing so.

我們還不指定你方為我司的獨家代理,直到你們的成績證明我們可以這么做 410.Shall we discuss the matter of agency when your market condition turns better?當你方市場情況變好時我們再討論代理事宜可以嗎

Unit Fifteen 代理條件和要求

Part one

411. We can ’t give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.

如果沒有貴司任何關于市場銷售額的計劃,我們不能給你整個歐洲市場的獨家代理權

412. Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license’s conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal."

"在知道貴司銷售額、推廣計劃和進口許可前,我們兌現你的提議是很困難的

413.We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.

我們已經知道你方擔任我司在你方區域代理的請求,但在此事進一步之前,我們想知道更多你方市場的情況

414.To enable us to makefurther study of your proposal,  would you please let  us know as early  as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your business organizations

in various districts and their activities.

為了進一步研究你方的建議,能否盡早告訴我們在你們市場關于我們該產品的銷售前景、你們的詳細計劃,你們在各種區域及活動的各種商業組織?

415.Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.

除非你增加你們的銷售額,否則我們很難指定你作為我司的獨家代理

416.If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.

如果你們在六個月中促使生意成功的話,我們可能指定你們作為我們的代理

417.We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.

我們感覺當你同我們有更多生意后再討論代理事宜更佳

418.To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.

要做我們的代理,需要增加你們的銷售額

419.To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.

要成為我們的代理,你就要更有效的銷售我們的產品

420.We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.

我們希望你們將盡最大努力銷售我們的產品

421.To facilitate  the extension  of sales,  you mush advertise our products  by meanof TV and newspapers.

為了更有效的拓展銷售,你們必須在電視和報紙上推廣我們的產品

422. We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.

我們希望你們在促銷上更加加倍努力

423.To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.

若成為我們的代理商,你們每年最低的銷售額應至少達到 8000 分 424.If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.如果你同意條款,我們可指定你們做我們的獨家代理商

425.If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.

如果條款有效,我們認為你們要堅定的代表我們

Part Two

426.If you wish to work for other firms as well, You must obtain our permission first.

如果你要為其它公司服務,首先要征得我們的同意

427.To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval .

要做我們的獨家代理,沒有我們預先許可,你們不得銷售其它廠家相似的產品

428.As our agent, you should not sell products of similar characteristic from other maker   ’ s .We must make that very clear.

做我們的代理,你們不得賣其它生產商相似特征的產品,我們必須非常明確

429.As our sole distributor ,you will neither handle the same or similar products of other regions nor re-export our goods outside to any other region outside your own.

做我們的代理商,你即不能銷售其它地區相同或相似的產品,也不能將我們的產品銷往除你們地區以外的任何地

430.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types."

"在代理協議有效期內,你們不得從事任何其它外來相同或具有競爭性的產品

431.Every six month , we  ‘ d like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions and user ’ s comments on our products.

每六個月,我們要收到你方關于市場情況及使用者關于我們產品的想法的詳細報告 432.Your market report should show how big demands for our products is in your market.你們的市場報告應該顯示在你們市場我們產品的需求量

433.The market report should include the trend of the development of the market , upward or downward.

市場報告應該包括市場的發展趨勢,上升還是下降

434.We ‘d you to send us your sale   ’s statistics every six month instead of every year.

我們要求你們從每年改為每六個月發給我們關于你們銷售數據

435.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.

做我們的代理,你們應該有規律地至少每三個月發給我們有關你們的市場報告

436.At  the beginning  of the sales  promotion  you have to try  every  means to overcome sales  difficulties.

在銷售推廣初級階段,你們必須想盡一切辦法克服銷售困難

437.To effectively  promote sales  , your way of doing  business  should  always  comply with  the constantly changing circumstances.

為了有效的促進銷售,你們的銷售方法要緊隨變化的環境而改變

438.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer  ’s comments on our products.

在代理期間,要密切注意消費關于我們產品的反饋

439.You are under OBLigation to display optimum samples of the products during the duration of the agency.

在代理期間,你有義務展示合適的產品樣本

440.We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.

我們希望你們能夠嚴格遵守代理協議的所有條款和條件。

Unit Sixteen 合同

Part One

441.We are satisfied with the terms of this contract for the most part, but we feel that your terms of payment are too severe.

我們對該合同大部分條款感到滿意,但是你們的付款條款太刻苛

442.We would like to have another discussion of these conditions in the afternoon before there are finally included in the contract.

在合同最終簽訂之前,我們想在下午就這些條款進行其它的討論

443. Before signing the contract this afternoon, I think we better go over few final details.

在今天下午簽訂合同之前,我想們最好重溫一下最后的細節

444.We’d better  draw up a rough draft  to the contract then talk  it  over in  detail at our next  meeting.

我們最好先就合同擬定一個草案,在下次會議中我們再確定細節

445.This  is a copy of our specimen contract  in which the general  sales  terms and conditions  are contained.

這是我們一份包括一般銷售條款和條件的合同樣本

446.We hope that you won ’ t object to our inserting such a clause in the agreement.

我們希望你們不介意在協議中加入這一條款

447.If any  other  clause  in  this contract is  in  conflict  with  the  supplementary conditions  the supplementary conditions should be taken as final and binding.

若合同中任一條款與附加條款沖突,則附屬條款為最終裁決并對雙方有約束力

448.We think it is necessary to include a force majeure clause in this contract.

我們認為合同中加入不可抗力條款很有必要

449. After studying your draft contract we found it necessary to make a few changes."

"研究過貴司起草的合同,我們發現有必要做一些修改

450.Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms shall we sign the contract now?

既然我們雙方均同意所有條款,那我們現在就簽合同? 451.We think your draw contract needs some modification.我們認為貴司起草的合同需做一些修改。

452.Any modification alteration to the contract shall be made with the consent of both parties.

合同的任何更改變更均應得到雙方許可才行

453.No changes can be made on this contract without mutual consent.

不經雙方同意,合同不能做任何更改

454.We must make it clear in the contract that you are obliged to complete the delivery of the good within the contractual time of shipment.

我們必須確認你方必須在合同裝運期內完成貨物裝運

455.If the shipment can not be made within three month as stipulated, the contract will become void.

如果不能在規定的三個月內出話,則合同視為無效

Part Two

456.This  agreement is  made both  in  Chinese and English. The two versions  of agreement shall  have equal status in law.

這份協議為中英文模本,兩種語言的協議應在法律上同等效力

457.This agreement is drawn up separately in Chinese and in English. Each part hold one original and one duplicate of each language. The two languages are of the same effect.

該協議分別用中文和英文擬定,每一方各執每一語言正副本各一份,兩種語言法律效力相同

458. Both versions of this contract are equally authentic.

這份合同的譯本同等可信

459. Any amendment of the contract shall come to force only after the written agreement is signed by both of us.

合同的任何修改需我們雙方書面同意,

460.The contract shall become effective as soon as it signed by both parties.

合同經雙方簽字后生效

461.This agreement will remain valid for one year and shall become effective on the date of signing.

協議自簽字之日起一年期有效

462.We’d like to make the contract to be valid for two year at the beginning .

我們要使合同從開始到兩年有效

463.I think we better make some changes in the wording of this sentence.

我認為我們最好在這句上做些文字修改 464.Isn ’t it better to word it in this way?用這種方式概括豈不是更好

465.I ’ d like to replace this phrase with “after the date of delivery   ”.我想用“自交付之日起”替換該句

466.If neither party considers it is necessary to extend the contract the proposing party may take the initiative to conduct negotiation with the other party one month prior to its expiration.

如果兩方都認為沒有必要在合同到期時續約,那么有意向的一方可以主動在到期之前一個月向另一方提出續約商議

467.In case of breach of any of the provisions of this agreement by one party, the other party shall

have the right to terminate this agreement by giving notice in writing to its opposite party.

一旦一方違背了既定的協議,另一方有權終止該協議并書面通知反對方

468.If  you fail  to makethe delivery  ten weeks later  than the time of shipment stipulated in  the contract,"

"we shall have the right to cancel the contract.

如果你們在合同規定時期遲于  10 周交貨,我們有權取消合同

469.If  both parties do not agree to  renew the contract at  its  expiration,  it  will  automatically become void.

如果雙方在合同到期時不再更新,則合同自動失效

470.If  you want to terminate  the contract  before  its  terms is  up, you should notify  us of its  cancellation six month before.

如果你們想在合同到期時終止合同,應在終止前 6 個月通知我方

Unit Seventeen 賣方對支付方式的要求

Part One.

471.Our usual  terms of payment are by confirmed  ,  irrevocable letter of  credit in  our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我們一般付款條款為以我方為受益人保兌、不可撤消信用證,并于裝運之前一個月開到我方

472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

我們提議 30 天匯票付款

473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

關于付款條件我們希望采用保兌不可撤消信用證

474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

我們想要告訴你托收支付可被接受

475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

我們希望用美金支付

476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

根據合同,接到預裝船通知后,你方需在  10 天內開具以我方為受益人的中國銀行信用證

477.Payment of the purchase  is  to be effected by an irrevocable letter of  credit  in our favour,  payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.

采購付款以我方為受益人不可撤消信用證有效,在倫敦以即期匯票英磅貨幣支付

478.We don ’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.

我們不接受美金支付,請以瑞士法郎終止美金支付

479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我們要求船期一個月之前開具信用證并到達我方

480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.

我們要求見船運單據即付

481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.

不可撤消信用證支付方便我方,我們將開  60 天匯票到你銀行

482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.

我們將以托收方式能過我行開具即期匯票給你

483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It  ’ s customary.

我們的付款條件是 30 天信用期,而非 60 天信用期,這是慣例

484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

按慣例,我們要求你方由一流銀行開具信用證

485.It  would be advisable  for  you to establish the covering  L/C as early  as possible  enable us to effect shipment in due time.

你方盡早開具信用證以使我們在規定時間內裝船是明智的

486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready."

"船期確定時我們要求電匯

487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.

很遺憾告訴你我們不能接受付款交單

488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.

很遺憾告訴你我們不考慮你方承兌交單的請求

489.You can pay for  all  or part  of the equipment  and technology  purchased from us in resultant products.

你可以支付我們合成產品全部或部分設備和技術

490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.

既然你們不缺錢,我們可以安排超過  2 月的付款而無結余

Part Two

491. As a special case , we may consider accepting your payments by D/P.

作為特例,我們可以考慮接受付款交單支付

492.If the amount of each transaction is below $500, we agree to D/A days terms.

如果每筆交易低于 500 美金,我們同意 30 日承兌交單條件

493.We could grant you the favourable terms of payment as D/A 45 days after sight.

我們同意 45 日承兌交單條款

494.In view of the small amount of this transaction, we are prepare to accept payment by D/P at sight.

鑒于這筆交易數額較小,我們同意即期付款交單

495.D/P or D/A is only accepted if the amount involved for each transaction is less the    £ 1,000.

只有每筆交易低于 1,000 美金時,付款交單或承兌交單才被接受

496.We request a 10% payment at the time of ordering . The remaining amount must be paid within 60 days.

我們要求下單時預付 10%,余額在 60 日內必須付清

497.We can only accept 20% cash payment in local currency. The other 80% by L/C should reach us 15 to 30 days before the delivery.

我們只能接受 20%本地貨幣現金支付,其余  80%應以信用證在交貨期前  15 日到 30 日開出

498. If the payment is made by installments, the annual interest is caL/Culated by 6% and paid off at the end of each year.

如果是部分付款,那么每年利息將以  6%計算在每年年底結算

499.Full payments must be made within 60 days.

全部付款須在 60 日內付清

500.The telegraphic transfer shall  reach the  bank of China at least  five  days before  the  delivery date of vessel.

電報應在船期前至少 5 日到達中國銀行

501.The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

每單信用證應有 30 日期限到達我方

502.15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

你方需在船期 15-20 日前付款至我司開戶銀行

503.The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

付款應在合同簽訂之日起  5 日內以電報方式抵達我司在中國銀行北京總部的帳戶

504.Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

合同簽訂之日起 30 日內需提前支付合同金額的  25%款項"

"505.The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

付款分五次支付,每次為總金額的  25%

506.We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.

我們要求 45 日內全額付清且有 15%的現金折扣

507.The total amount must be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

接到裝船通知須全額付清

508.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我們要求船期前一個月向我們開具信用證支付

509.You are requested to pay $5,000 as a down payment.

你方被要求付 5,000 美金作為首付

510.Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

合同金額的 10%應以現金提前支付,剩下的  90%以信用證開具即期匯票支付

Unit Eighteen 買方的支付方式

511. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.

信用證付款是我們關于日用品的貿易方式

512.Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller   ’ s favour through the bank of China.

我們一般的付款條件是通過中國銀行開具以賣方為受益人的不可撤銷信用證

513.For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller    ’ s documentary drafts at sight.

對出口方而言,我們一般接受賣方即期匯票的不可撤銷信用證

514.We usually  make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other  modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.

我們一般信用證付款或者其它方式付款,比如即期付款、延期付款和分批付款

515.We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of  £17,000 to cover the full CIF value of our order No 754.

我們已經開具由中國銀行你方為受益人關于全額 CIF 訂單編號 754 總金額 17,000 美金的信用證

516.We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within 3 years by six installments.

我們將在半年內付款,總款將在  3 年內分 6 次付清

517.We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.

我們更喜歡開具由瑞士為議付行的信用證

518.Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause 10 of this contract.

接到裝船通知后,我們將根據合同第  10 款進行付款

519.We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.

我們將開具以你方為受益人美金支付的信用證

520.We agree to accept goods in 3 shipments and you may draw on us at 60d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.

我們同意分 3 批裝運,你可以按每批裝運期開具  60 日匯票 521.Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?你能特例接受付款交單或承兌交單嗎

522.I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.

我希望你能讓我們在付款條件上有所偏差

523.Would you agree to a 30-day credit period?"

"你同意 30 日信用期嗎

524.Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we  ’ll pay the rest once month.

因為資金問題,我希望你能讓我們在首付到達后能分批付款,然后我們將月結

525.We are having some  trouble in receiving payment, so   we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.

我們在收款上遇到一些問題,故我想問一下我們能否延遲到月底付款

526.We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.

我們希望貨到付款,因為這批貨非常昂貴

527.We hope to payment by bill of exchange at 30d/s .

我們希望付款改為 30 日匯票

528.We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.

我們希望你們能夠接受除美金以外的其它貨幣

529.We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of 2 weeks.

如果你們能給我們延長  2 周我們將非常高興

530.We ask to put off the time of our payment 3 months later to facilitate the capital turnover.

我們要求能推遲付款 3 個月以便資金周轉

Unit Nineteen 保險

Part One

531. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus 10% (at 110% of the invoice value.)

請給我們這批貨物在發票金額上加  10%的保險(即發票金額為  110%).

532.We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for 120% of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

我們要求根據實際對我們訂購的貨物按發票金額 120%投保水漬險 533.Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.請保留附件表所列出的貨物

534.For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for 110% of the invoice value.

對這批貨,我們要按發票金額  110%投保破損險

535.Our company will insure against all risks for 110% of the invoice value.

我們公司要按發票金額  110%投保

536.Please insure the electric fans at 120% of the invoice value.

請按合同金額 120%對電扇投保

537.The machines are to be unsured against all risks.

機器不確定所有風險

538.We only cover FPA and war risk.

我們僅保平安險和戰爭險

539.There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage .FPA will be good enough.

航行中不是精致的貨物不易受損,所以平安險就足夠了

540.Our goods are very valuable , so I want insure against all risks.

我們的貨物非常貴重,所以我要保所有險

541.We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我們只對這批貨所有損失做個方案

542.I ’ d like  to get a AR insurance  policy. That way , we will  be covered for  any kind  of loss  or damage.

我想獲得 AR保險條例,也就是說我們要涉及各種丟失或損失

543.I ’ mafraid  that  WPAcoverage is  too narrow for  a shipment  of this  nature.  Please extend the coverage to include TPND."

"恐怕這種運輸條件僅有水漬險范圍太窄,請另加盜竊和提貨不著險

544.Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

你對我們下月從上海到里斯本的貨物投保了嗎 545.Can you cover our goods against breakage?你能保證我們的貨物免于破損嗎

546.We should be glad if you would provide cover of $390,000 on computers, in transit from Tokyo to

Beijing.

如果你能提供我們從東京到北京的計算機  390,000 美金的保險,我們將非常高興

547.Please  insure  us against  all  risks  $300,000 value of 5,000 sets  of  “ Butterfly ” sewing  machines, sailing for New York.

請給我們到紐約的 5,000 套“蝴蝶”牌縫紉機按  300,000 美金投保一切險

548.Please insure for me against all risks 200 pieces of high-quality furniture valued $20,000.

請為我們就 200 套高質量家具按 20,000 美金投一切險

549.We wishes to insure against all risks for the sum of $1,500 on 3 cases glassware.

我們希望能為 3 箱玻璃按 1,500 美金金額投保一切險

550.We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $70,000 to cover these shipments.

我們將不久出口皮革品到加拿大,若為這批貨按 70,000 美金投保海運一切險將使我們非常高興

Part Two

551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

請給我們關于平安險和水漬險的投保率方案

552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我們需要陸地運輸的當前投保率

553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hongkong. What risks should I cover?

我有貨要運到香港,我要保什么險

554.What is the insurance premium for these goods ?

這些貨要多少保險費

555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我們有船到英國,我們想知道你們的海運險 556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.請告訴我們破損險的保險費

557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide ?

你們通常提供哪一種保險

558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don ’ t want to take the risk of losing money because of under unsurance.

請建議一下這些貨要哪種保險,我們不愿有因未投保而受損失的風險

559.I  have a batch of glassware  to be shipped  in  the fourth  quarter, but I don’ t know what risks  should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

我有一批眼鏡要在第四季度裝運,但我不知道要保什么險,告訴我一些保險細節將不勝感謝

560.If  we insure  against  free particular   average, can you compensate us for  all the losses  if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我們投保平安險,在船只沉沒、遺失或角礁情況下你們能否賠償我們所有損失 561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?貴司在海運、陸運或空運方式下投保一切險了嗎

562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference

between 130% and 110% should be your account."

"我們按合同金額 130%投保,但 130%和 110%之間的差額部分應由貴司承擔

563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

我們已為你們 10 日內發出電動汽車貨物投保

564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.

我們可為貴方利益考慮投保內地險,但保險費應由貴司承擔

565.We can insure  the porcelain vases on you behalf  , but at a rather  high premium and all  the additional premium will be for your account.

我們可為貴方利益考慮就陶瓷品投保,但保費太高,故所有額外的費用由貴司承擔

566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

為貴司利益著想,我們將為這批貨投保

567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

我們已經就這批貨按合同金額加  10%投保一切險

568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

我們將為這批貨按 CIF 價 110%投保

569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

我們已經為貴司按合同金額加  CIF 投保海運險 570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.海運險就由我方投保

Unit Twenty 對包裝的建議及要求

Part One

571.If cartons are used, please put each chemical in strong polythene bags to ensure protection from dampness.

如果用紙箱,請把每個化學制品放進硬瓦楞盒以保證免于破損 572.Cases must have an inner lining of stout, water-resistant paper.箱子必須內襯結實、防水的紙

573.We do not object to packing in cartons, provided the flaps are glued down and the cartons secured by metal bands.

我們不反對用紙箱包裝,若防水處脫膠,請用金屬帶固定紙箱

574.Packing in sturdy wooden cases is essential. Cases must be nailed and secured by overall metal strapping.

用堅因的木箱包裝是必要的,箱子整體必須用金屬帶釘牢

575.I would suggest you strengthen the carton with double straps.

我建議你們用兩條帶子加因紙箱

576.As the goods will probably be subject to a thorough customs examination, the cases should by of a type which can be easily made fast again after opening.

由于貨物可能要海關檢查,所以箱應該有鉛封,這樣在打開后很容易快速地封箱

577.To avoid pilferage, we hope that the goods will be packed in wooden cases instead of in cartons as the cartons are easier to be cut open.

為避免偷竊,我們希望貨物用木箱取代紙箱包裝,因為紙箱易被割開

578.We have no objection  to your packing the goods in cartons  if  you guarantee  in your sales  confirmations that you will pay compensation if we fail to get indemnification from the insurance company for the

reason that the goods are not packed in seaworthy wooden cases.

因貨物沒用適合海運的木箱包裝受損,若無法從保險公司獲得賠償而你們能賠償我們的話,我們不反對用紙箱包裝。

579.We want the machine to be packed each in wooden case supported with soft materials to ensure that"

"the machines thus packed will not shift inside the cases.

我們希望機器能用襯有軟材料的木箱包裝來保證這樣包裝的機器免于移位

580.The green beans can be supplied in bulk or in gunny bags.

青豆可散裝或麻袋裝

581.We asked the factory to use stronger cartons and double straps.

我們要求廠家使用結實的紙箱和雙帶固定

582.Please see to it that each carton is properly SEALed, with a fireproof lining inside.

請看清楚每箱用防火內襯材料來適當地密封

583.We need these goods to be packed in special packing materials even though they may cost us more.

我們需要用特殊的材料包裝貨物,盡管它們會花費我們更多鈔票 584.We would like to have the screws packed in double gunny bags.我們希望用麻袋包裝螺絲

585.In order to avoid any possible damage in transit, we would ask you to pack the goods in strong

but small wooden cases.

為了避免運輸中任何受損的可能,我們要求你們用堅固而小巧的木箱包裝貨物

586.We refer  special  cartons  of 30cm*60cmwith  two or three  dozen to each carton  because it ’ s convenient and easy to handle.

我們要求用 30cm*60cm的特別紙箱,每箱兩打或三打,因為這樣便于搬運

587.You ’d better pack them in cartons of 10kg each instead of wooden cases of 6 kg.

你們最好用每 10kg 公斤一箱的紙箱取代每  6 kg 公斤一箱的木箱包裝它們

588.As you know , paint is a highly inflammable commodity , and extra precautions are necessary. We should like you to have the goods packed in strong metal cartons, each containing 40 tins.

你知道,油畫是一種易燃商品,特別謹慎很有必要。我們要求你用堅固的金屬箱包裝,每箱裝   40 幅

589.Is your normal packing still ten dozen per carton?

你們的正常包裝仍是每箱  10 打嗎

590.We hope that the beer is packed six bottles in a box which should be beautiful, durable and easy to carry.

我們希望啤酒 6 瓶一箱,這樣會美觀、耐用并易于搬運

Part Two

591. The packing must be able to withstand rough handling.

包裝必須經受住野蠻搬運

592.When packing, please take into account that the boxes must be able to withstand rough handing and transport over very bad roads.

包裝時請考慮到盒子必須經受的住野蠻搬運以及崎嶇道路的運輸

593.Please give special attention to the packing, or the good could be damaged in transit.

請特別注意包裝,否則貨物在運輸過程中會被損壞

594.Greater care must be given to packing, as any damage in transit would cause us heavy losses.

倍加關注包裝,因為運輸中任何的損壞將會導致我們嚴重損失

595.Please ship the goods in strong packing to ensure good condition on arrival.

請用堅固的包裝運輸以確保安全抵達

596.The packing must be in line with local market preference.

包裝必須與當地市場偏好相吻合

597.A large  number of the bed spreads we ordered  from you last  year were found soiled  when they  reached us . I hope you will take necessary precautions in packing this consignment.

去年向你訂購的大量床墊到達我們時被發現玷污,我希望你們對包裝要特別預防

598.Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit."

"你們的包裝必須適合海運且在運輸途中經得起野蠻搬運

599.We hope that the goods should be packed in a manner which ensures their safe arrival at the destination and facilitates their handling in transit.

我們希望這批貨包裝的風格要確保貨物安全抵達目的地且在運輸中便于搬運 600.The wooden cases used to pack the goods should be securely strapped.包裝貨物用的木箱要用包裝帶加固

601.The packages should be marked with the same numbers as given on the order sheet.

包裝應由訂單上列明的相同數字標記

602.As regards  markings,  please  note that  the port  of destination,  Shanghai,  should be clearly stenciled on each case with the case number for easy indentification.

對于標記,請注意目的地—上海,每箱上用比較明顯的數字加蓋鋼印

603.As these machines are precision instruments  which cannot stand rough handling, the wording ” Handle with Care  ” should be also marked on each case.

由于這些機器是精密儀器,經不起野蠻搬運,故每箱應注明“小心輕放”字樣

604.Please see that the cases are marked   “ Fragile  ” or  “ handle with care  ” .

請注意木箱上標明“易碎品”或“小心輕放”

605.Port of destination, package number, gross and net weights, measurement and shipping mark shall be stenciled conspicuously on each package.

每箱上應顯著的標明目的地、包裝號、毛凈重、尺寸和嘜頭

606.For dangerous and poisonous cargo, the natural and the generally adopted symbol shall be marked conspicuously on each package.

對于危險和有毒貨物,每箱上應顯著地標明約定成俗的符號

607.Please mark the packages with the same lot numbers as given on the order sheet in order to avoid being mixed up.

請根據訂單對包裝做同批標記以免混淆

608.Every package shall be marked  “CCD” in diamond and the package number.

每個包裝上就標明菱形的“ CCD”和箱號

609.Please mark the bales with your company  ’ s initials in a diamond.

請用貴司第一個字母以菱形方式標記貨物

610.Correct and distinct marking for the outside containers is absolutely necessary.

正確而清晰的外箱標記是絕對有必要的

Unit Twenty-one 告知客戶包裝所用材料、方式及其質量保證

Part One

611.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.

我們的包裝足夠堅固,正常情況下經得起碰撞和野蠻搬裝運

612.The cases used for packing our transistor radios are light but strong.

我們電子收音機包裝用的木箱輕巧堅固

613.The export cases used to pack the goods are strong enough to protect the instruments.

包裝用的出口木箱堅固足以保護設備

614.The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.

內襯塑料袋的紙箱可以防水

615.we plan to use cardboard boxes with iron straps for reinforcement.

我們計劃用鐵帶加固的硬紙盒

616.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.

我們的磨剪一打一盒, 200 盒一木箱

617.We’ll pack them 10 dozen to one carton, gross weight around 25Kg a carton."

"我們要將它們 10 打一紙箱,每箱毛重約  25 公斤

618.Our export fruit knives are packed in boxes of 100 dozen each.

我們的出口水果刀 100 打一盒包裝

619.The packing of our men ’ s shirts is each in a polybag, 5 dozen to a carton lined with waterproof paper and bound with two iron straps outside.

我們男式襯衫的包裝為每一個聚乙烯代一件,  5 打一紙箱,內襯防水紙,外加兩條鐵帶加固

620.Our cotton  prints are packed in  cases lined  with  draft  paper and waterproof  paper,  each consisting of 30 pieces with 5 colors for on design.

我們的花布

621.The cigars  are packed 5 pieces  to a small  packet,  20 packets  to a carton,144 cartons  to  a cardboard container.

雪茄 5 只一小包裝, 20 包一箱, 144 箱一紙板箱。

622.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.

這些紙箱內襯塑料布防潮效果很好

623.All the goods will be packed according to the special way you require.

所有貨物根據你方要求的方式包裝

624.As requested, the shirts will be packed in waterproof material.

根據要求,襯衫將用防水材料包裝

625.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.

外包裝我們計劃用紙板或塑料箱

626.You goods will be packed in wooden cases with tin-lining and iron hoops.

你們的貨物將用內襯錫紙外加鐵箍的木箱包裝

627.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.

我們將貨物裝進新而結實的麻袋里,每袋  200 磅

628.The cartons are well protected against moisture by polythene sheet lining.

紙箱內襯聚乙烯袋防潮效果很了

629.If the goods are packed in cartons, any traces of pilferage will be in evidence, therefore the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.

如果用紙箱包裝,任何偷竊痕跡都很明顯,因此保險公司很易做出賠償

630.Such packing has also been accepted by our insurance company for WPA and TPND.

這樣的包裝保平安險和盜竊和提貨不著險已被保險公司接受。

Part Two

631. The cartons are comparatively light, and therefore easy to handle.

紙箱相對輕便,因此易于搬運

632. It is our usual way to pack these goods in cartons.

我們通常用紙箱包裝這些貨物

633. Cartons are quite fit for ocean transportation, and they are extensively used in our shipments to other continental ports to the entire satisfaction of our clients.

紙箱非常適合海運,它們廣泛用于我們其它大陸港口的運輸,我們客人完全滿意 634.Cartons are more convenient to handle in the course of loading and unloading.紙箱在裝卸時便于搬運

635.We would like to inform you that we used to pack our scissors in wooden cases but after several trial shipments in carton packing, we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases.

我們想通知你我們用木箱包裝剪刀,但經過幾紙箱包裝試運后,我們發現我們的紙箱和木箱一樣適合海運

636.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.

紙箱相對便宜,輕易搬運和運輸費用低"

"637.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.

我們寧愿紙箱包裝,而不是木箱包裝

638.Our cartons for canned food are not only seaworthy , but also strong enough to protect the goods from damage.

我們罐裝食品用的紙箱不僅適合海運,而且堅固足以防止貨物受損

639. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.

紙箱在運輸和儲藏時不能和木箱混在一起,這樣破損率比與木箱在一起要低。

640.Shirts packed in such cartons  are not so susceptible to damageby moisture  as those packed in wooden cases.

裝襯衫的這種紙箱沒有木箱包裝的那么易于受潮破損

641.All our wooden cases are well sealed. They are not easily subject to sweat damage.

我們所有的木箱密封性好,它們不易受潮腐蝕

642.We believe  that  your clients will  find  the improved packing  satisfactory  and your fears  unwarranted.

我們相信你們的客人會滿意改良的包裝并且你的擔心毫無理由

643.We hope that you will agree to our opinion and accept our carton packing.

我們希望你能同意我們的觀點和接受我們的紙箱包裝

644.The weight and measurement of each case are clearly marked on every case.

每箱的重量和尺寸都在每箱上清楚地標明

645.You will know that our packing has been greatly improved and we are sure that they will meet with the satisfaction of the clients.

你將知道我們的包裝已經改良,我們相信它們可以讓客戶滿意

646.The dimension of the cases are 17cm high, 30 cm wide and 50 cm long with a volume of about 0.026 cubic meter. The gross weight is 23.5Kg.

箱子尺寸為高 17 厘米、寬 30 厘米、長 50 厘米,體積約 0.026 立方米,毛重 23.5 公斤

647.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.

他們節省運輸空間,便于儲藏和貨物分發

648.In addition to the gross, net and tare weights, the wording  “ Made in the people ’s republic of China  “ is also stenciled on the package.

除毛、凈和皮重外, “中華人民幣共和國制造”也要在包裝上加上鋼印

649.We have made a number of  improvements  in  packaging  and presentation.  Please set  your mind at ease.

我們已經在包裝和介紹上做了一些改進,請提出寶貴意見

650.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.

我們的集裝箱與國際標準化組織規定的規格完全相符

Unit Twenty-Two.  貨運通知

651.We would like to inform you that the goods were already shipped out on the 18th of May.

我們要告訴你貨已于 5 月 18 日發出

652.We have the pleasure  to  inform  you that  we have shipped  the goods by “ Pacific Bear “ which  left here today.

我們高興的通知你貨已在今天由“太平熊”號運出

653.We wish to inform  you that  we have shipped  the goods by “ Shanghai ” according to your instructions of August 5.

我們想告訴你根據你方  8 月 5 日的指示,我們已經將貨由“上海號”運出

654.We wish to advise you that we have shipped you today by S.S. ”Tokyo Maru ” , 50 cases of carbon paper."

"欣告你方 , 50  箱硬紙板已通過” Tokyo Maru ”號船運出 .

655.We take pleasure in notifying you that the goods under S/C 456 have been dispatched by M/V

“ Greenwood” sailing on May 15 for Hongkong.

很高興告知你方 ,456 號信用證下的貨物已由  Greenwood號船在 5 月 15 日運往香港

656.The shipment of chemical fertilizer under Contract No 2346 will be effected by S.S.   ” Calchas ” , which is scheduled t leave here on 16th July.

合同號 2346 下的化肥由 Calchas 號船承運 ,  將在 7 月 16 日離港

657.We are pleased  to advise  you that  100 dozen shirts under order  KAB/2004 have been shipped per S.S. ”

Fengqing ” .

很高興告知你方 , 訂單號為 KAB/2004 的 100 打襯衫已由” Fengqing ”號船運出 658.We expect to ship the outstanding contracts before the end of July.

我們希望在 7 月底之前把契約里的貨物運出  .

659.We are pleased  to inform  you that  we have shipped  2,000 air  conditioners you ordered  on board S.S. ”

Asia ” which sails for your port tomorrow.

很高興告知你方 , 我們將在明天把你方訂的  2000 個空調通過 Asia 船運到你方港口 660.Your order No 153. will be shipped by SS. ” Pearl ” early next month.你方 153 號訂單的貨物將在下個月初通過”  Pearl  ”號船運出

661.We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

很高興告知你方 , 你們所訂的貨物今天已運出

662.We are pleased to inform you that the last lot consignment has been duly dispatched.

很高興告知你方 , 上一次寄送貨物已如期運送

663.The m/s  “ Vicoria  ” has left our port carrying the goods for your order No 303. today.

承載你方 303 號訂單貨物的“ Vicoria  ”船已離開我方港口

664.The ship  is scheduled  to arrive  at your port  on the 28th October and you may now makeall  the necessary preparations to take delivery of the goods.

船預計在 10 月 28 日到達你方港口 , 你們現在可以做好提貨的準備

665.The goods were shipped by the direct  steamer  “ Eli:  ” on May10th and are estimated  to reach Shanghai before June 1st.

貨物由“ Eli:  ”號直航船在 5 月 10 號運出 , 預計在 6 月 1 日前到達上海

666.We trust that the goods will reach you in perfect condition.

我們相信貨物會完好無損地到達你方

667.We trust the consignment will reach you safely and open up to your satisfaction.

我們相信貨物會安全到達你方  , 并且使你滿意

668.We have dispatched your order for Indian rugs which are scheduled to arrived at your port next Friday.

我們已把你方訂購的印度地毯運出  , 將在下周五到達你方港口

669.For shirts under contract No 60,we have booked space on SS.   ” Eagle ” due to arrive in your city around the beginning of next month.

我們預訂了“ Eagle ”號船的船艙來承載你方  60 號合同下的襯衫 . 預計在下個月月初到達你方城市

670.The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

貨物將從下個月開始按月分三期運送

Unit twenty-three   貨運要求及答復

671.Please effect shipment with the least possible delay upon receipt of the letter of credit in your favour established by us.

收到我方開具的以你方為受益人的信用證后,請盡可能減少延誤發貨

672. We hope that the goods will arrive in time for the new year rush."

"我們希望新年急需的貨物能及時送達

673.We hope that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods on time.

我們希望你做出必要的安排以使貨物準時到達

674.Could you possibly make your delivery date not late than May? You see, June is the right season for the goods. If they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你能將交貨期定在不遲于五月嗎,你知道,六月正是該貨的旺季,如果遲于六月,我們將錯過銷售季節

675.Can you effect shipment of the order in October?

你能確認在十月份將該訂單的貨發出嗎

676.Is it possible for the goods to be landed at Dalian in early December? 12 月初該批貨在大連上岸是否可能

677.We need the products in less than one month in order to get ready for the selling season.

我們需要貨物不遲于一個月以為銷售季節做準備

678.Please send us the shipment by train.

請通過火車發貨給我們

679.Please ship the goods by the first available steamer early next month.

請下月初通過一流的汽船發貨給我們

680.As we are in urgent need of the goods, we would like you to ship them by air freight.

由于我們急需此貨,我們要求空運

681.We should be obliged if you could arrange for the immediate shipment of this order.

如能及時安排此貨發出,我們將不勝感激

682.You  should  ship  the  goods  within the  time  as  stipulated  in  clause  9 of  the  this contract. Transshipment en route is not allowed without our consent.

你方應根據合同第 9 款規定的時間發貨,不經允許,不得改變路線

683.Please lad the contracted goods on board the vessel nominated by us.

請將合同中的貨裝到我方指定的船上

684.10-15 days prior to the date of shipment, you should inform us by fax of name of vessel, ETA of vessel and the name of shipping agent.

在船期前 10-15 日,你方通過傳真告訴我們船名、船抵達時間和船運代理人名字

685.The packing  list should be indicated with  shipping  weight,  number and date of corresponding  invoice.

箱單上應該標明重量、號碼和相應的發票日期

686.You should send one copy of the shipping documents to the port of destination together with the shipment.

你方應隨船發一份裝運單副本到目的地港

687.When all of the details of the shipment are finished, please send us the shipping documents that we will need to get the shipment.

所有裝運細節完成后,請將裝運單據寄給我們用于提貨

688.The delivery will be arranged and the shipping charges will be prepaid by you, we will repay the shipping charges against original receipt.

發貨事宜已辦妥,運輸費由貴司支付,我們將根據原始的單據支付運費

689.You  should  guarantee  that the  commodity  is  in  conformity to  all respects with  the  quality, specifications and perFormAnce as stipulated in this contract.

你應該保證貨物與合同規定的質量、規格和性能等所有方面相一致

690.We prefer direct sailings, as transshipment adds to the risk of damage and also delays arrival to some extent.

我們寧愿直航,因為轉運增加破損風險,也會因某些方面延遲抵達

Unit 24  催運貨物并告知貨物遲到結果"

"Part one

691.It is now over  two months since we sent in the order for Tape Recorders, yet we are still awaiting delivery. You should know that the delivery date is very important to us.

你知道我們發訂單中的打字機已經兩個多月了,我們仍在等貨送達,抵達日期對我們而言十分重要

692.Please  take the matter  up at once and see to it  that  the goods are delivered without  further delay.

請立即處理此事,要知道貨物送達不得延誤

693.Please get the goods dispatched with the least possible delay.

請發貨,盡量避免延誤

694.I wonder if you could check the order I placed with you last month. It hasn    ’t arrived yet.

我想知道你是否檢查上月發給你的訂單,它仍沒未到

695.Please do your utmost to hasten shipment.

請盡最大努力發貨

696.We are much in need of the goods. Please expedite shipment as soon as possible.

我們急需該貨,請盡可能安排發貨

697.We wish to call your attention that up to the present moment no news has come from you about the shipment. Our users are in urgent need of the machines and are pressing us for an early delivery.

我們希望你能注意到直到目前還未收到你發貨的任何消息,我們消費者急需該機器并為我們早點發貨 698.As our customers are in urgent need of the contracted machines, we hope you can assure us of an early shipment.

由于我們的顧客急需合同中的機器,我們希望你方能確保早日發貨

699.I want to know why our alloy inserts haven   ’ t arrived yet. Our customers are in urgent need of them?

我想知道為何我們的合金鑲塊還未送達,我們的顧客急需它們

700.We hope that there will be no delay in shipment any longer.

我們希望發貨不再延誤

701.This order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.

該單如此急需,我們必須要求你方盡早發貨

702.We shall appreciate it very much if you will effect shipment as soon as possible, thus enabling the goods to arrive here in time to catch the brisk demand.

若早日發貨,將不勝感激,這樣貨物可以及時抵達來迎合活躍的需求

703.We hope you will send the air-conditioners as soon as possible, for the hot season is rapidly approaching.

我們希望你能盡早將空調發出,因為炎熱的季節馬上逼近

704.The goods we ordered are seasonal goods. So it will be better to ship them all at once.

我們所訂的貨物為季節性產品,故盡早發貨為佳

705.In order to be in time for the season, early shipment is of utmost importance to us.

為了季節的及時,而我們而言,早點發貨尤為重要

Part Two

706.We might refuse the shipment if it doesn ’t arrive on time.

若貨未及時到達,我們可能拒絕發貨

707.We must insist on delivery within the time contracted and reserve the right to reject the goods if we fail to receive the goods before this week.

我們必須堅持根據合同時間發貨并保留拒收貨物,如果本周不能收到貨物

708.We regret to say that unless you are able to give us an assurance of delivery within the next two weeks, we shall be obliged to cancel the order.

我們遺憾的說除非你們保證在接下來的兩周內發貨,否則我們將被迫終止訂單"

"709.If shipment is too late, we   ’ll be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果發貨太遲,我們將被迫撤銷合同

710.If you still delay delivery , I  ’ll have to cancel the order.

若你們仍延遲發貨,我們不得不取消訂單

711.If you can ’ t effect delivery within the stipulated time, we will have to lodge a claim against you for the loss and reserve the right to cancel the contract.

若你們不能在規定的時間內發貨,我們不得不要求你們賠償并保留撤銷合同的權利

712.If you fail to deliver the goods according to the agreed time, you should indemnify us for all losses and corresponding expenses.

若你們不能根據協議時間發貨,你方應該賠償我們的損失及相關的費用

713.If  there  is  still no information from you about the expedition of shipment  by the end of this  month, we’ll be forced to cancel the contract and reserve the right to lodge a claim against you for the

loss.

若本月末仍未獲悉貴方發貨的消息,我們將被迫撤消合同并保留追究貴方給我方造成的損失 714.We wish to point out that if you fail to effect shipment within the time specified, we shall not be able to fulfill the contract with our client.

我們要說的是若你們不能在規定的時間內發貨,我們將無法與我方客人履行合同

715.We would like to emphasize that any delay in shipping our booked order will undoubtedly involve us in no small difficulty.

我們要強調的是我們的訂單的任何延誤將毫無疑問地涉及到我們不小的困難

716.Your failure to deliver the goods within the stipulated time has greatly inconvenienced us.

你方未在規定的時間內發貨給我們造成極大的麻煩

717.Any delay in shipment would be detrimental to our future business.

任何發貨延遲將危害我們未來的業務

718.We trust you will see to it that the order is shipped within the stipulated time, as any delay would cause us no little financial loss.

我們相信你方明白那個訂單在規定時間內發貨,因為任何延誤會導致我們損失慘重

719.As you know, June is the right season for the goods, so if they arrive later than June, we will miss the selling season.

你知道,六月是該貨的旺季,若遲于六月到達,我們將錯失銷售季節

720.Should you delay the shipment any longer, the fireworks might become useless to us.

一旦你延遲發貨,煙花可能對我們毫無用處。

Unit Twenty-Five  仲裁

Part One

721 We should settle the dispute through negotiations without resorting to legal proceeding.

我們應該通過促裁解決爭議而非法律途徑

722.We prefer to resolve disputes by amicable , nonbonding conciliation between two parites.

我們寧愿雙方以友好、互相諒解地解決爭議

723.As a matter of fact most disputes can be settled in a friendly way, with a view to developing a long-term relationship.

事實上大多爭議可以友好的方式解決,要著眼于長期發展的關系

724.All disputes in connection with this contract shall be settled through friendly negotiation.

所有有關合同的爭議應友好商議

725.Personally I should say it  ’ s so much better to resolve the dispute through friendly negotiations between ourselves.

就個人而言,我們雙方通過友好商議解決爭議更佳"

"726.Friendly negotiation is the best way to settle the dispute between us if there is any.

若有爭議,友好協議是雙方解決爭議的最好方式 727.Where do you want to have arbitration held?你想利用促裁?

728.As far as the place for arbitration is concerned, the customary practice is to hold arbitration

in the country of defendant.

只要是地方促裁,根據慣例仲裁要在被告方國家舉行

729.If  we submit  the case for  arbitration,  the place  for  arbitration  is  to  be in Japan and if  you submit the case for arbitration , the place for arbitration is to be in China.

若我們答應仲裁,仲裁地要在日本;若你方接受仲裁,促裁地要在中國

730.If the buyer is the plaintiff , the arbitration shall take place in Beijing.

若買方為原告,促裁應在北京舉行

731.The members of this arbitration association are professionally competent, and in a position to arbitration that sort of case arising from the quality inspection of the medical equipment.

這個仲裁協會的會員專業能干,并在因醫療設備質量檢驗引起的各種促裁享有盛譽

732.Generally speaking,  all  the fee for  arbitration  shall  be borne by the losing  party  unless  otherwise awarded by the court.

一般來講,所有的促裁費用就由敗訴方買單,除非法院判決

733.the decision made by the arbitration commission shall be accepted as final and binding upon both parties.

仲裁委員會做出的決定應為最終并對雙方有約束力

734.The losing party shall bear the cost for arbitration according to the contract.

根據合同敗訴方應承擔仲裁費用

735.We require  you to  compensate us with  an amount of losses  totaling £748,000  caused by your failure to execute the contract and with all the expenses arising from this arbitration.

我方要求你方賠償因你方未履行合和所有仲裁費用,共計 748,000 美金

Part Two

736.If any dispute should arise over the inspection, we may submit it for arbitration.

如果因檢驗引起的任何爭議,我們可接受仲裁

737.If you are not prepare to compensate our loss, we suggest that case be submitted for arbitration.

若你們不賠償我方損失,我們建議提交仲裁

738.The dispute shall be submitted for arbitration by a mutually nominated arbitrator.

爭議應由雙方提名的仲裁者來仲裁

739.We may discuss to agree upon a temporary arbitral body when needed.

需要時我們討論同意成立一個臨時的仲裁委員會

740.If  no settlement can be reached between the two parties , the case under dispute  shall  be submitted to the third party accepted by both parties for arbitration.

如果雙方無法達成一致,爭議應交與雙方接受的第三方仲裁

741.In case of any dispute, and no settlement can be reached through friendly negotiations, then we can submit the case to an international arbitration organization for arbitration.

在任何爭議不能通過友好協商解決時,我們就將爭議交與國際種裁組織

742. It  ’s better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court.

將爭議交與臨時仲裁法庭更易于接受

743.We think that the court consisting of arbitrators from both sides must be fair and able to handle the dispute without bias or partiality.

我們認為雙方的仲裁人員必須公平,沒有偏見或偏愛來處理爭議"

"744. Since this dispute is not negotiable , it is necessary to resort to abitration.

既然爭議不能協議,有必要將其訴諸仲裁

745. If you don ’t accept our propositions, we might submit the matter to arbitration.

若你方不接受我方的建議,我們可能將事端交與仲裁 746.We should include an arbitration clause in the contract.我們應在合同中寫明包括仲裁條款

747.You needn ’ t worry about that. There is an arbitration clause in the contract.

你不必為此過慮,合同中有仲裁條款

748.Shall we discuss the arbitration clause now?

我們現在可以討論仲裁條款嗎

749.It  ’s the best to attempt to settle disputes without involving arbitration.

我們應盡最大努力解決爭議而不含仲裁

750.We are now applying formally to the arbitration commission for arbitration of this dispute.

我們現在正式向仲裁委員會就此爭議仲裁 Unit Twenty-Six  索賠理由及依據 Part One

751.It  was found by the inspection that  there  is  a difference of  35 Kg between the  actual  landed  weight and the invoiced weight.

經檢查發現,實際重量和發票上的重量相差 35 公斤

752. The landed goods were quite different from what expected.

現有的貨物和期望的大不相同

753. Wefind  the free  acidity exceeds the contract maximumby 0.01% , so we have to  ask you to indemnify us for a loss of   £ 5,000.

我們發現自由酸超過合同最大值  0.01%,  所以我們不得不要求你方賠償  5,000 美金

754. The inspection shows that the salt density exceeds at least 4%.

檢查顯示鹽密度至少超過  4%

755.This consignment is not up to the standard stipulated in the contract. We are now lodging a claim against you for  £ 2,000.

該貨未達到合同規定的標準,我們現在要求索賠 2,000 美金

756. The dried mushroom you sent us are far below the standard stipulated in the contract.

你方發來的干蘑菇遠遠低于合同規定的標準

757.The quality of you shipment for our order is not in conformity with the specifications, we must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of £280,000.

你發給我們訂單貨物的質量規格不符,我們必須就此向你方索賠 280,000 美金 758.We find the copper wire you supplied is not to the exact specifications of your sample.我們發現你方供應的銅絲不是你方樣品的準確規格

759.Our customers complain that the goods are much inferior in quality to the samples.

我們顧客發現,與樣品相比,貨物質量太次

760.The quality of the goods you shipped last week is much interior to that of the goods of our last order.

上周發來的貨物質量和我們上一單相比,質量非常低劣

761. The inspection reveals that both the quantity and quality of the wheat delivered are not in conformity with those stipulated in the contract, though the packing is all in good condition.

檢查顯示發來的小麥數量和質量均與合同規定的不相符,盡管包裝完好

762.Most of the shirts are of a smaller size. I wonder if you made a mistake when sending the goods.

大部分襯衫尺碼小,我想知道你們在發貨時是否犯錯"

"763.There are too many defective items in this shipment.

這批貨缺陷太多

764.The leather shoes you sent us last Friday are not the right size. They should be size 42.

上周五發來的皮鞋尺碼不對,它們應是  42 碼

765.The quality of the  goods you sent  us last  week is  too poor to  suit  the requirements  of this  market.

上周發來的貨物質量太次以致不適合這個市場的要求

766.The quality of your shipment for your order No. 346 is far from the agreed specifications.

你發給我們的訂單號 346 的貨物與規格差別很大

767.Closer inspection by the health officers showed that the canned fruit were considered unfit for human consumption.

經衛生官員嚴密檢查表明罐裝水果不適合人們食用

768.The loss was due to the use of substandard bags for which you should be responsible.

因包裝袋不合格造成的損失應由貴方負責

769.It was found, upon examination ,that nearly 20% of the packages had been broken, apparently to faulty packing.

經檢查發現,近 20%的包裝破損,顯然是錯誤的包裝

770.The survey report can certify that the weight shortage was caused by improper packing.

檢查報告證明由不合適的包裝造成短重

Part Two

771. A close inspection and a careful test by the China National Import & Export Commodity Inspection Bureau showed that some amplifiers are inferior quality.

經中國出入境檢驗檢疫局密切檢查和認真測試,表明一些話筒存在質量缺陷

772.We find  that  the quality, quantity  and weight  of the goods are not in conformity  with  those stipulated in this contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau, we are now returning

the goods to you and lodge claims against you for compensation of losses.

經過中國商品檢驗局重檢,我們發現貨物的質量、數量和重量與合同規定的不一致。我們現在退貨并要求賠償損失

773.The survey has revealed that the damage to the goods is attributable to rough handling.

檢查表明貨物損壞歸于野蠻搬運

774.The surveyor  ’ s report indicates that there has been some serious damage to some of the goods.

檢查員報告表明一些貨已有嚴重損壞

775. On the basis of clause 15 of the contract, we place our claims before you as follows.

基于合同第 15 款,我們的索賠如下

776.We have to put in a claim against you for all the losses sustained.

我們就所有相同的損失向你方索賠

777.When taking  delivery, we found that  the cargo had been seriously wet by fresh  water  and putrefied. You must compensate us for the loss.

提貨時,我們發現貨物已嚴重被淡水浸濕并腐爛,你方須賠償我方損失

778.We require you to replace the damaged goods and grant us a special discount of five percent to compensate for the loss.

我們要求更換受損貨物并給我們  5%的特別折扣作為損失補償

779.According to the contract, you are responsible to compensate us for the loss we have suffered.

根據合同,你方有責任賠償我方遭受的損失

780.We have suffered a loss  of 20%on the selling price  because of  the inferior quality of the products you sent us. You must compensate us for all this.

由于你方發來的產品質量低劣導致我們隨了銷售價格 20%的損失,你方須賠償所有損失"

"781.All expense including inspection fee and losses arising from the return of the goods and claims should be borne by you.

包括檢查費和要求返還貨物導致的損失在內的所有費用應有你方承擔

782.You must hold responsible for all the losses caused by the delay in delivery of the goods.

你方必須承擔因延遲交貨造成損失的責任

783.You should take back all the disqualified goods and compensate us for the value of the goods plus all losses sustained due to return of the cargo, such as freight, storage charges, insurance premium, interest, and inspection charges.

你方應收回所有不合格口,并賠償貨款加上退貨產生的損失,比如運費,倉儲費,保險費,利息和檢查費。

784.We have the right to claim against you for compensation of all losses.

我們有權向你方索賠所有損失

785.The products we received last Monday didn  ’t agree with the samples and feel that you should make it up.

我們上周一收到的產品與樣品不符,認為你們應該跟進

786.This is the survey report issued by CCIB in support of you claim.

這是用于向你方索賠的由中國商品檢查局簽署的檢驗報告

787.Almost everyone of the drums was leaking slightly. We must hold you responsible for the loss.

幾乎每一只鼓都有輕微裂痕,我們必須要你為損失負責

788.We have lost considerable business because of your delay in shipment. We expect compensation from you for the loss.

因為你方延遲交貨我們損失慘重,我們期望你方賠償損失

789.We request that you make up the short-landed goods covered by our contract No.147 promptly.

我們要求你快速安排合同號  147 中的缺陷貨物

790.We regret to inform you that we are compelled to return the disqualified goods at your expense.

我們很遺憾地通知你我們被迫歸還不合格品,費用由你方支付

Unit Twenty-Seven 索賠內容及金額

Part One

791.The goods we ordered on February 12 have arrived in a damaged condition.

我們 2 月 12 日訂購的貨物于破損情況下抵達

792.A number of cases are broken and the contents are badly damaged.

一些木箱破裂,貨物嚴重受損

793.The package are insufficient and the contents leak out considerably.

包裝太差,貨物滲漏嚴重

794.We wish to inform you that five of the cars we bought from you have been seriously out of order within 50Km driving distance.

我們要通知你我們向你訂購的汽車有  5 輛已嚴重超過每小時 50 公里速度

795.Nearly 20% of the bales were broken and the contents badly soiled.

近 20%的包破損,貨物嚴重受污

796.From the shipment of 2,000 cases of glassware,  we find  that  a number of wooden cases and the contents have been broken.

從 2,000 箱玻璃貨物中抽查了一些,貨物已經破碎。

797.On inspection, we found that about 50 bags are broken and it is estimated that 240Kg of cement had been lost.

在檢查時,我們發現約  50 只袋子已破,估計 240 公斤水泥丟失

798.We regret to inform you that eight of the cases of your consignment arrived in a badly damaged condition."

"我們遺憾地告訴你發來的貨物中有  8 箱受損

799.We have examined the contents and find that 92 pieces are missing and the rest unfit for use.

我們已檢查貨物,發現  92 塊遺失,其余不宜使用

800.Your shipment of goods has been found short in weight by reinspection.

經重檢你方的貨物被發現短重

801.We are now making a claim against you for the ten defective sew machines.

我們就 10 臺缺陷的縫紉機向你方索賠

802.There is a shortage of 1,450 pounds in this shipment.

該貨短重 1,450 磅

803.On arrival of the shipment, we found at least 50 cases damaged, which made up 20% of the total quantity.

貨一到達,我們發現至少  50 箱受損,占總箱數的 20%

804.We had the material inspected  immediately  when the goods arrived, and a shortage  of 15kg was found.

貨物抵達時,我們立即檢查材料,發現短重 15 公斤

805.It was found,  much to  our  astonishment, that nearly 30% of  the  electronic  components  were water-stained.

驚訝地發現有近 30%的電子產品被水污染

806.You should make amends for the losses by replacing all the detective products, and paying for the business we have lost.

你方應當賠償因更換缺陷品導致的損失,以及我們生意上產生的損失 807.After the inspection of the goods arrived, we found a shortage of 50MT.貨到后經過檢查,我們發現短重  50 公噸

808.Case NO 16 was found to be 3 packages short.

16 號箱發現少了 3 包

809.We are now lodging a claim against you for the short weight of fertilizer.

我們就肥料的短重向你方索賠

810.We have to ask for compensation of the loss incurred as a result of the interior quality of the goods concerned.

我們就因為相關產品缺陷產生的損失提出索賠

Part Two

811.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.

我們希望對所有產生的費用賠償

812.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.

基于檢查報告,我們向你方索賠  3,000 美金

813.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.

你方被要求就所有糖的損失按每公噸  105 公噸賠償 814.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.我們為質量低劣索賠 1,800 美金

815.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.

我們向你方索賠 7,000 美金外加檢查費

816.You should compensate us by 3% , plus the inspection fee.

你方應按 3%賠償我們,另加檢查費

817.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.

這是一份損失聲明,你方就賠償我方  2,450 美金

818.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods."

"我們被迫向你索賠 27,500 美金,和受損貨物價值相等

819.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance.

我們發現上周發來的電視機質量低于標準,故我們要求 5%的補償

820.We claim an allowance of   £ 230 on account of the quality of this shipment.

根據這批貨的質量我們索賠  230 美金

821.We have to ask for compensation of   £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.

我們不得不就貨物劣質產生的損失索賠  6,000 美金

822.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.

我們被迫向你索賠 20,000 美金,其與不合格品價值相等

823.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.

只有你方降價 20%,我們才愿接近這批貨

824.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.

我們希望你方盡早解決索賠

825.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.

短貨索賠須在貨到 30 日內執行

826.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.

請早日將索賠款匯給我們

827.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.

檢查時,我們發現許多縫紉機嚴重受損

828.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.

請一周內發貨,更換另外  5 臺冰箱并就五臺總金額降價  30%

829.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.

若你方盡可能地更換機器,我們將不勝感激

830.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.

我們堅持你方發來優質產品來更換次品 Unit twenty-Eight   對索賠要求的回應 Part One

831.We accept the claim, but can you tell me how much you want us to compensate you for the loss?

我們接受索賠,但你能告訴我賠償你多少損失

832.We will give your request for claims immediate attention.

我們將密切關注你方索賠的要求

833.We will get this matter resolved as soon as possible and hope to compensate you for your loss to your satisfaction.

我們將盡早地解決此事,希望賠償你方損失直到滿意為止

834.We’d like to express our sincere apologies for the poor quality of the products.

我們就產品質量問題致以深深歉意

835.We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.

我們遺憾地獲悉你收的貨物未達你所期望的質量  836.We are very sorry for the trouble cause by this delay.因延誤造成的麻煩深表歉意

837.We agree to accept all your claim.

我們接受你方所有索賠"

"838.I ’ ll go to your company tomorrow in person to talk about the claim.

我明天去貴司私下討論索賠事宜

839.We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我們為你方遭受的損失表示歉意并同意賠償 800 美金

840.We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.

我們同意就缺陷手表賠償總金額的  5%

841.We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.

我們將賠償 6%并在今后給你特別條款

842.Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.

既然雙方都有責任,我們準備僅付  50%

843.We have credited to your account  £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.

我們已匯 760 美金,包括遲交貨損失和貴司檢查費

844.We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.

我們將匯損失賠償金額  2,000 美金

845.We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.

我們愿在下批貨給你 18%的補償來賠償你方損失 Part Two

846.You should claim compensation from the insurance company .

你應該向保險公司索賠

847.A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.

徹底檢查表明袋子破損歸因于包裝不合適,供應商應該承擔責任

848.As the shipping  company is  liable for  the damage, your claim for  compensation  should , in our opinion, be referred to them for settlement.

由于貨物破損船公司有責任,個人所見,你們貨物的索賠就交由他們解決

849.The claim should be referred to the insurance company. We cannot hold ourselves responsible for it.

索賠應交與保險公司,我們不為它承擔責任

850.Your claim, in our opinion, should be referred to the insurance company, as the mishap occurred after shipment.

據我方所見,你們的索賠應交保險公司,因為是運輸產生的災難

851.Since the damage was due to the rough handling by the steamship company, you should claim on it for recovery of the loss.

既然損壞是因輪船公司野蠻搬運所致,你們應向它們索賠來挽回損失

852.You should claim compensation from the shipping company instead of the sellers.

你們應向船公司索賠而非賣方

853.We are prepared to make you a reasonable compensation, but not the amount you claimed.

我們準備給你一個合理的賠償,而非你要求索賠的數字

854.The shortage  you claimed  might  have occurred  in the  course of transit,  which is  out of our control.

你短貨的索賠也許發生在運輸中,那不在我們掌控范圍內

855.The shipping documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition. They must have been damaged en route.

裝船單據表明裝船時貨是完整的,它們一定是在運輸途中受損的

856.Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We  ’ ll take it.

你方解決索賠的建議讓人滿意,我們將去執行"

"857.It seems we shall not be held liable for the shortage.

似乎我們不能為短貨負責

858.The damage to the machine-tools occurred in transit, so you should make a claim on the insurance company.

機器工具運輸途中受損,故你應該向保險公司索賠

859.I ’ m sorry to hear that. I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we   ’ ll consider the allowance. Is it OK ?

聽到此我很難過,我想等此事調查后,我們將考慮補償,如何?

860.I ’ ll try to find out why the shirts we sent you are a smaller size and inform you of the result as soon as possible

我將試著找出為何我們發給你的襯衫是小尺碼,我將盡早告訴你結果

Unit Twenty-Nine 對引進技術的要求

861.The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China  ’s needs.

我們要求的技術必須真正先進并適合中國需要

862.The technology you transfer to us should enable the venture ’s products to be competitive on the international market.

你方給我們的技術應使合資產品在國際市場上有競爭力

863.The know-how we import should be directed toward manufacturing products suitable for export.

我們進口的技術應針對適合出口的生產性產品

864.The advanced technology we import should improve markedly the quality of existing products.

我們進口的先進技術應明顯提高現有產品產品質量

865.The technology provided to the joint venture must be integrated, precise and reliable.

提供給合資企業的技術必須完整、精確和可靠

866.The technology we acquire shall enable our products to achieve significant economic results.

我們獲得的技術應能使我們的產品獲得明顯的經濟效益

867.Your technology  should be advanced, reliable , and helpful to the development  of our export-oriented economy.

你方的技術應該先進、可靠,并有利于出口型經濟的發展

868.The import know-how should help improve the quality of our products.

進口的技術應該幫助提升我們的產品質量

869.You should supply us with advanced techniques and modernized management methods.

你方應該向我方提供先進的技術和現代化管理模式

870.Please  provide  us with  the necessary  technical data and, if  possible, some drawings  connected  with the design and building of the new equipment.

請提供給我主必要的技術數據,如果可能的話,請提供一些新設備的設計方案和建造圖紙

871.For the success of our joint venture, it   ’ s extremely important for us to acquire the information concerning the product design and the production processes.

對我們合資企業的成功而言,獲得產品設計和產品工藝而言尤為重要

872.You should give us as soon as possible the blueprint plan for the introduction of the equipment and a report on a survey of the feasibility entire plan.

你應該盡早地給我們設備介紹的藍圖計劃和整個計劃可行性調查的報告 873.Please turn over these technical data to our side at the earliest possible time.請盡早移交這些技術數據給我們

874.Shall we discuss technology transfer brief now?

我們現在可以談論技術移交概要嗎

875.We want to import  advanced technology  from you in order  to compete successfully on the international"

"market.

我們想從你方進口先進技術以在國際市場上成功競爭

876.Since the existing know-how transferred by your company will soon become obsolete, we expect that you will continue offering us your improved technological expertise.

既然你方移交給我們的現有技術很快過時,我們期望你方繼續提供先進的技術

877.By advanced technology, we mean both industrial property and know-how.

至于先進的技術,我們是指工業財產和技術

878.If the documents you send us cannot be used, or if one item or more mentioned in the packing list should be lacking, you have to send all the documents or the lacking items at your cost , within 45 days from the date you receive the written notice from us.

如果你發給我們的文件不能使用,或者如果箱單注明的一款或多款遺漏,你必須在接我方書面通知日起   45 日內

將所有文件或遺漏的文件發給我們,費用自理。

879.If any serious difficulties arise with regard to the working of the engines which we built, and if it is proved that such difficulties are at fault in any data, drawings or documents you sent us, you would , at your expense, correct such faulty data, drawings or documents.

如果任何關于我們生產的由發動機工作引起的嚴重困難,或這些困難是由你們發來的任何錯誤數據、圖紙或文件

引起,你必須糾正這些錯誤的數據、圖紙或文件,費用自理

880.If the technical documents provided by you are not applicable to our actual production condition, you are obliged to assist us in modifying the technical documents.

如果你提供給我們的技術文件不適用于我們的實際生產,你必須幫助我們修改技術文件

Unit Thirty  技術引進的方式及費用

881.We will inform you of the weight, measurements, number of cases, cost of the drawings and other documents seven days before delivering the documents to the airplane.

我們將在文件空運 7 天前告訴你重量、尺寸、箱子號碼、圖紙成本和其它的文件 882.Drawings and technical documents will be sent to you by registered airmail.圖紙和技術文件將由掛號空郵寄給你

883.Expenses for the technology transfer shall be fair and reasonable .

技術移交的費用將會公平和合理

884.The royalty rate shall not be higher than the standard international rate.

專利費不應高于國際標準費用

885.The technology transfer fee shall be paid in royalties.

技術移交費應以版稅方式支付

886.The royalty rate shall be 15% of the net sales value of the products.

專利費應占產品總價值的  15%

887.The royalty rate shall be calculated on the net sales of the products turned our with transferred technology.

專利費計算應從產品凈銷售轉到移交技術方面

888.You ’ll  pay for  the imported  technology  in  the form of royalties apart  from a certain  initial  down payment.

你可以專業費方式支付進口的技術,而不是當初確定的支付方式

889.We shall pay you 8% on the retail prices of all the goods manufactured with the transferred technology.

我們將支付你技術轉移的制造產品零售價的 8%

890.We require that at the signature of the technology transfer agreement, you will provide us with the bank guarantee for the transfer of all payments.

我們要求在轉移技術協議上的簽字上,你們將提供我們支付轉移支付的銀行保證"

"891.The expenses incurred for this purpose will have to be borne by the Chinese side.

因該目的產生的費用須由中方承擔

892.We will pay all the expenses involved in documentation and transfer of knowledge.

我們將支付包括文件和技術轉移的所有費用

893.We will pay all the specialists for their services rendered to us.

我們將支付專家服務費

894.We hope you will continue offering us improved technology without extra charges.

我們希望你方將繼續無償提供改良的技術

895.To help our joint venture, we hope that you would keep supplying us with advanced management techniques and technologies.

為幫助我們的合資企業,我們希望你方繼續向我方提供先進的管理技能和技術

896.We shall help you to update the present and future technology concerned with the production from time to time.

我們將不停地幫助你方更新現在和將來的產品技術

897.As you know that technology is advancing all the time, we hope that you continue offering us your improved technologies.

你知道技術一直在進步,我們希望你方繼續提供你們改進的技術

898.We think that it is better to transfer our knowledge in the form of know-how investment.

我們認為最好以投資的方式來進行技術轉移

899,First let ’s start  with the delivery  of all  the drawings,  technical data and other  documents relating to the engines.

首先讓我們開始移交有關發動機的圖紙、技術數據和其它的文件

900.You will undertake the obligations to deliver to us the drawing, information and other data.

你方應承擔移交圖紙、信息和其它數據的義務"

  本文永久地址:http://www.mail66888.com/article/wen1399.html, ,覺得有用的話,請長按或右鍵復制分享給小伙伴們唄,愛6吧感謝您的支持!

  文章統計信息:文章《外貿英語口語900句[完整版]》由周林于2021年10月11日發布,共112372個字,已有 9860 人閱讀,歸類于外貿英語目錄下,更多相關內容請點擊下方標簽,即可快速查找與文章《外貿英語口語900句[完整版]》相關內容。

最后編輯于:2021/10/11編輯: 周林

周林,愛6吧創始人,電商推廣從業者,2016年入行,優質創作者,精通文案編輯、網絡推廣、網站運營。周林在愛6吧近期發表的文章。聯系站長:1577—5053—793(同微)。

外貿知識大全網 日本极品a级片_日韩一级毛片欧美一级_日本一级特黄大片_免费黄片视频在线观看,日本高清一区二区三区无码大全,激情五月婷婷在线,亚洲欧洲强奸av视频